Three things you would do if you won the Lottery.

Park Life

After I'd ruined my previous list, I'd buy myself a trip to space.

And take Wolfy.

If he still came out with his bullshit, I'd leave him there.

:lol:

I'd probably spend a lot of money stocking a proper whiskey cellar and proper wine cellar.

Oh and I know this flies in the face of my reputation for being a pretentious twat, but I would love a proper humidor stocked with really good cigars as well.

I'd buy about a hundred hamsters, when they started dying I'd put them in a pot with 20L of boiling water, 5L of syrup and add 5kgs of sugar. I'd boil them for five hours constantly stirring until I'd made a kind of jam. I'd then taste it and if it was shite I'd chuck it on my lawn. The next day I'd arise to see a smattering of daisies where I'd chucked the concoction. I'd then rub my chin, shake my head and think to myself, 'strange, you usually get tulips from Hamster Jam'.

I'd buy about a hundred hamsters, when they started dying I'd put them in a pot with 20L of boiling water, 5L of syrup and add 5kgs of sugar. I'd boil them for five hours constantly stirring until I'd made a kind of jam. I'd then taste it and if it was shite I'd chuck it on my lawn. The next day I'd arise to see a smattering of daisies where I'd chucked the concoction. I'd then rub my chin, shake my head and think to myself, 'strange, you usually get tulips from Hamster Jam'.

Fuck off.

Then when you get there, fuck off some more.

1. Go into work on a Segway to hand my notice in

2. Go straight to the airport, and buy some first class tickets somewhere decent and just go there wearing the clothes on my back.

3. Spend the next month in resort wear that I buy from the resort shop.

1. Go into work on a Segway to hand my notice in

2. Go straight to the airport, and buy some first class tickets somewhere decent and just go there wearing the clothes on my back.

3. Spend the next month in resort wear that I buy from the resort shop.