Newcastle United v Hull City

ewerk

Fucking arse, I can't believe Cissé finally got his scoring boots back on. I appreciate he wanted to get scoring again but couldn't he have waited.... bloody hell. If we were going to draw a 0-0 would have been better in terms of getting shot of Pardew I reckon, this 2-2 will just prolong things all the more.

• Replies 250
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Half hearted hold up of the cards by very few. You've gotta laugh, I've seen more organisation at a chimps tea party.

It couldn't have been better organised or publicised tbf. It comes down to the fact that the majority in the ground are dipshit drones.

Bit harsh, people can hold different views. I wouldn't have participated, I think it's "dipshit" to think ridding of Pardew will do anything other than welcome another puppet manager, probably even worse. A fish rots from the head down.

Protest was a huge disappointment. But the stewards were warning people going through the turnstiles that no posters were allowed into the ground which flies in the face of advice given previously. Still it wasn't hard to stuff them in pockets and take them out on 5 minutes. A huge anticlimax tbh.

Bit harsh, people can hold different views. I wouldn't have participated, I think it's "dipshit" to think ridding of Pardew will do anything other than welcome another puppet manager, probably even worse. A fish rots from the head down.

Shouldn't it be " a fish rots from the head sideways"?

Unless it's balancing on its tail, in which case the cocky get deserves to rot.

Stewards were instructed to confiscate all fliers and banners and were searching bags on the way in. Just had a text from a mate at the match who said that after Hull's 2nd goal went in, one of the stewards handed some of the fliers back out to the crowd.