Steve Bruce and Shearer as his no.2

Kid Dynamite

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Your memo's are just offensive, shows the quality of your patter like.
lets see if we get any of the managers some of these demented views suggest we will get. None of acca's suggestions will be in place, as he rightly says.

Bit fucking difficult to post from both the Cayman Islands and uk at the same time too.

Edited by scoobos

Time will tell ewark. Can't quite understand the need to be abusive or use the less fortunate as a comedy aid either, it's not classy to mock the less fortunate.

Selling watches would be better than spending my afternoons finding "funny" pictures of down syndrome couples to be "witty" with someone who holds a different view. I can't believe the majority opinion on here that we will change anything or get even a half decent manager after Pardew, is that so terrible? I'm worried cos I can seriously see bloody JFK or someone even worse in.

People prattle on about managers not wanting to work for Ashley like he's even in the top 5 most mental cunts in the league. As a manager, you get given international footballers to play with, just because Pardew hasn't got a fucking clue what to do with any of them, doesn't make the transfer policy hopeless. In the hands of a decent manager, they'd be fine. Also, a decent manager from abroad will gladly jump at the chance to manage in the Premier League; Solskjaer had a growing reputation in Europe and he jumped to work for Tan, Laudrup went to Swansea, Pochettino went to Southampton. If you think that we can't attract that kind of manager just because you don't like Ashley, you've got the wrong end of the stick completely and you're letting your biases cloud your judgment. All this talk of managers in the papers is obviously them trying to fill column inches because they have to be seen as in the know when in reality, next to nowt finds it's way into the ears of the papers these days. From us, anyway.

Edited by Ayatollah Hermione

People prattle on about managers not wanting to work for Ashley like he's even in the top 5 most mental cunts in the league. As a manager, you get given international footballers to play with, just because Pardew hasn't got a fucking clue what to do with any of them, doesn't make the transfer policy hopeless. In the hands of a decent manager, they'd be fine. Also, a decent manager from abroad will gladly jump at the chance to manage in the Premier League; Solskjaer had a growing reputation in Europe and he jumped to work for Tan, Laudrup went to Swansea, Pochettino went to Southampton. If you think that we can't attract that kind of manager just because you don't like Ashley, you've got the wrong end of the stick completely and you're letting your biases cloud your judgment. All this talk of managers in the papers is obviously them trying to fill column inches because they have to be seen as in the know when in reality, next to nowt finds it's way into the ears of the papers these days. From us, anyway.

Having 2 or 3 goal scorers of Premier league quality who can be relied on for 15 goals as season will make a massive diffference. As will quality defenders. To think other managers are going to perform much differently with this rabble is the stuff of Disney.

Having 2 or 3 goal scorers of Premier league quality who can be relied on for 15 goals as season will make a massive diffference. As will quality defenders. To think other managers are going to perform much differently with this rabble is the stuff of Disney.

Even your wummery has been Pardewed.

Your fucking head is the stuff of Disney.

No completely disagree with the last sentence

Edited by Kitman

I don't think he's actually been linked properly, but the Guardian has mentioned that Malky Mackay might be one of the few people who could see some benefit from taking this job after Pardew goes. Anyone have any thoughts on him? I'd consider him an improvement on Pardew to be honest, at least tactically.

Lets see; he'd never get a job as big as this under any other owner,Cardiff were abysmal under him, he's tainted goods as far as most players would think and would owe whoever took him on a huge debt of gratitude, meaning he'll be a lame duck yes man throughout his tenure. Perfect for Ashley :good:

Lets see; he'd never get a job as big as this under any other owner,Cardiff were abysmal under him, he's tainted goods as far as most players would think and would owe whoever took him on a huge debt of gratitude, meaning he'll be a lame duck yes man throughout his tenure. Perfect for Ashley :good:

:lol: That all sounds like it's nailed on, when you put it like that.

I didn't think he was that bad with Cardiff though? Or am I just misremembering?

I think Ashley will be lazy as fuck about it and appoint from within or another 'mate'. So Beardsley then, assuming Carver's recent behaviour has at least been acknowledged internally if otherwise ignored.