Sackpardew.com

Happy Face

• Replies 360
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'd actually have both Pardew and Allardyce lower than Souness. I hate him for how far backwards he took our club but I do quite like him as a pundit. He seems to talk sense he just couldn't implement it for us.

There's nothing positive I can say about Allardyce or Pardew though. Both of them make me want to put my foot through the telly if they're on.

Same with Gullit for me.

Same with Gullit for me.

Aye and Gullit had the good grace to fall on his sword instead of bending us over for his payout.

I think the main thing is, that with all of those past fuck up managers none of them ever contributed to me feeling so disconnected with the club I love. Ashley is without doubt the root cause of it but Pardew also has a big part to play. Yes he isn't being dealt the best hand by his boss but he's still handling it in the most cunty way possible.

I think the issue with both Souness and Gullit was that they were so good, as players, that they did not understand how lesser players could not do what they could do naturally. As a result, they could not coach those lesser players.

Pardew was a lesser player, but has the opposite problem. He can coach players such as Perch, Williamson, Simpson, but not good players. He ends up with all players at his playing level, or worse

I think the issue with both Souness and Gullit was that they were so good, as players, that they did not understand how lesser players could not do what they could do naturally. As a result, they could not coach those lesser players.

Pardew was a lesser player, but has the opposite problem. He can coach players such as Perch, Williamson, Simpson, but not good players. He ends up with all players at his playing level, or worse

Not to mention Souness not being able to handle players with an ego and Gullit fucking off to Amsterdam half the time. Ironically, Pardew is similar to both in that respect.

If we sack Pardew can we recall Ben Arfa? If not we could just offer him a new contract when his loan spell finishes. It could only happen at Newcastle.

It's not just Pardew though mate we need rid of the big fella before anything will change. Get rid of Pardew and it'll be another one of Ashley's drinking/gambling buddies in next.

Hopefully they are doing enough to get most of the crowd worked up against him on Saturday so he can't take it any more and resigns. There are a growing number of journalists who are saying Ashley wants him out now but wants him to resign and there certainly seems some logic there. In his post match interviews on Saturday he looked a beaten man so hopefully he will for once do the honorable thing.

Hopefully they are doing enough to get most of the crowd worked up against him on Saturday so he can't take it any more and resigns. There are a growing number of journalists who are saying Ashley wants him out now but wants him to resign and there certainly seems some logic there. In his post match interviews on Saturday he looked a beaten man so hopefully he will for once do the honorable thing.

I think Linking to an a4 word doc that anyone with a colour printer can print off and take with them is a genius move....

http://sackpardew.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/09/SACKPARDEW-1.pdf

Think it will gain traction so it's not just the twitterati that take them as well.

I think Linking to an a4 word doc that anyone with a colour printer can print off and take with them is a genius move....

http://sackpardew.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/09/SACKPARDEW-1.pdf

Think it will gain traction so it's not just the twitterati that take them as well.

I'll certainly be printing one of them off before Saturday

A SackPardew.com poster caught on the wind, flutters past the manager as the 2nd goal goes in and his head slumps into his hands. Fade to black to the strains of "There is a Light that never goes out."