Sackpardew.com

Happy Face

I dont like the bloke never wanted him as manager and yet I can't see Ashley letting him go unless we're in a relegation situation. He takes all the flak for Ashley, his patter's shite everytime he opens his mouth we become more pissed off.he fanks Mike all the time he's perfect for Ashley so unless he starts losing Ashley money I.e. relegation I think we're stuck with him as long as Ashley owns the club .

His mismanagement of Hatem has arguably already lost Ashley 10m.

• Replies 360
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I dont like the bloke never wanted him as manager and yet I can't see Ashley letting him go unless we're in a relegation situation. He takes all the flak for Ashley, his patter's shite everytime he opens his mouth we become more pissed off.he fanks Mike all the time he's perfect for Ashley so unless he starts losing Ashley money I.e. relegation I think we're stuck with him as long as Ashley owns the club .

If he fails to manage the summer acquisitions in a way that sees us looking precarious by January, which seems likely at the moment, then ashley will be forced to spend further to stay in the league and get that TV money which is his best chance at an eventual return on investment. Some spend will be expected and will be funded by outgoing player sales, which will be worth more if we do better, but everytime MA is forced to spend it eats into money that could be going elsewhere.

A better manager would cost more in wages (probably) but require less to be spent on the team and keep the fans happier which equates to an easier time staying in the premier league where any possible big money in football is

Pulis, jesus the sight of that tracksuit wearing bamp in his baseball cap on the sidelines ...

He could wear a sportsdirect.com sponsored baseball cap though and every week some other charvsuit from a tacky store...

Wouldn't care if he did the business on the pitch. That's one of the many things that's so grating about Pardew - he's both shit, and an odious cunt. If he were just shit, I could deal with it, kind of like Roeder. If he were just a cunt, like SAF or Mourinho or even Poyet, it'd be OK if we were decent. But to be both is inexcusable.

I don't think he'll last much longer. The record shows that when attendances start to plummet, Fat Mike takes action.

Pure speculation on my behalf, but I'd assume with all the non-english speaking players we have Mike wanted a similarly non-english speaking manager and that's why we've ended up with Pardew.

With Pardew's long contract I can't see him being sacked unless Ashley installed a "Fire without big payoff clause" in the contract. Of course they may have made a gentleman's agreement that Pardew would leave quietly and Ashley wouldn't pay him. Mind you I don't think either one of them can be construed as a gentleman. Pardew's a head-butting smarmy barrow boy.

With Pardew's long contract I can't see him being sacked unless Ashley installed a "Fire without big payoff clause" in the contract. Of course they may have made a gentleman's agreement that Pardew would leave quietly and Ashley wouldn't pay him. Mind you I don't think either one of them can be construed as a gentleman. Pardew's a head-butting smarmy barrow boy.

No need to worry, in line with standard Sports Direct practices, Ashley has put Pardew on a zero hours contract. All he has to do is tell him we don't need him in next week as it's not going to be busy.

I imagine that Mashley isn't silly enough to not put a clause in. Anyway Pardnoclue's basic wage is tiny.

I used to have Pardew in a marginal place of respect for doing a reasonable job, but he's not even there now, he's a cunt. He had us in 5th place which through luck and decent achievement was very good, but he is a CUNT, his patronising nature, and his utter arselicking of "Mike", have him in THE worst place in some ways.

Managers in my supporting lifetime who have had 6 months or more:

Ability

McFaul 5

Smith 5

Ardiles 4

Keegan 9

Dalglish 4

Gullit 4

Robson 8

Souness 4

Roeder 6

Allardyce 4

Hughton 7

Pardew 5

Likeability

McFaul 7

Smith 6

Ardiles 7

Keegan 10

Dalglish 5

Gullit 5

Robson 10

Souness 2

Roeder 7

Allardyce 4

Hughton 8

Pardew 1

Achievments

McFaul 5

Smith 5

Ardiles 3

Keegan 10

Dalglish 2

Gullit 2

Robson 9

Souness 3

Roeder 5

Allardyce 3

Hughton 7

Pardew 5

Total

Keegan 29 - Godly

Robson 27 - Pride

Hughton 22 - Overachieving

Roeder 18 - Average

McFaul 17 - No money

Smith 16 - Direct

-------------------------------------------SACKABLE LINE FOR ME-----------------------------------------

Ardiles 14 - Too youth based

Allardyce 11 - Cunt

Dalglish 11 - Cunt

Gullit 11 - Gobby

Pardew 11 - Caaant

Souness 9 - Global cunt

How many times have we been here? ousted the manager and then actually won something? When did this EVER work? Oh thats right NEVER!!

So what is it that is going to make it work this time exactly? Why not try actually sticking with someone for once and letting a team gel properly.......no? didnt think so.

:lol: Fuck me gently.

I used to have Pardew in a marginal place of respect for doing a reasonable job, but he's not even there now, he's a cunt. He had us in 5th place which through luck and decent achievement was very good, but he is a CUNT, his patronising nature, and his utter arselicking of "Mike", have him in THE worst place in some ways.

Managers in my supporting lifetime who have had 6 months or more:

Ability

McFaul 5

Smith 5

Ardiles 4

Keegan 9

Dalglish 4

Gullit 4

Robson 8

Souness 4

Roeder 6

Allardyce 4

Hughton 7

Pardew 5

Likeability

McFaul 7

Smith 6

Ardiles 7

Keegan 10

Dalglish 5

Gullit 5

Robson 10

Souness 2

Roeder 7

Allardyce 4

Hughton 8

Pardew 1

Achievments

McFaul 5

Smith 5

Ardiles 3

Keegan 10

Dalglish 2

Gullit 2

Robson 9

Souness 3

Roeder 5

Allardyce 3

Hughton 7

Pardew 5

Total

Keegan 29 - Godly

Robson 27 - Pride

Hughton 22 - Overachieving

Roeder 18 - Average

McFaul 17 - No money

Smith 16 - Direct

-------------------------------------------SACKABLE LINE FOR ME-----------------------------------------

Ardiles 14 - Too youth based

Allardyce 11 - Cunt

Dalglish 11 - Cunt

Gullit 11 - Gobby

Pardew 11 - Caaant

Souness 9 - Global cunt

I'd actually have both Pardew and Allardyce lower than Souness. I hate him for how far backwards he took our club but I do quite like him as a pundit. He seems to talk sense he just couldn't implement it for us.

There's nothing positive I can say about Allardyce or Pardew though. Both of them make me want to put my foot through the telly if they're on.