Other Games 14/15 - Football fans feel the same about stuff, except stuff like Western Sydney Wanderers, because no one gives a shit about them.

Ayatollah Hermione

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I would think John Barnes is happy as 8 of the 17 players who took part last night were black.If Hodgson dares drop any of them he'll be back on tv/radio/social media with his stupid views again.

Barnes' complaint is with the difficulty he believes exists for black coaches to get a new job after being fired.

Not black players representing their country.

Why don't you tell us more about mackems instead?

I would think John Barnes is happy as 8 of the 17 players who took part last night were black.If Hodgson dares drop any of them he'll be back on tv/radio/social media with his stupid views again.

They'll be wanting the vote next.

You and BLACKANDWHITEGEORDIE or whatever he's called would make a formidable double act

Moved on from his mackem obsession to being aggravated by black people wanting equality, all he needs is some acid washed jeans and he may as well be from pennywell.