Earth.

wolfy

• Replies 866
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

He means how does it exert a directional force. I mean if you accept the universe has at least 4 dimensions that is... :lol:

And can you tell me where exactly the sun is meant to be?

The universe has no direction at all. It doesn't exist. Our universe is inside this cell we live in.

The sun is in the centre of this cell, like the yolk of an egg or the pupil of the eye ball.

Let me be a little clearer, Wolfy.

How did you, personally, evacuate pressure from a chamber, and what did this prove?

It proved that centrifugal force is caused by atmospheric pressure. It proves that they couldn't have operated a remote control camera on the so called moon to watch a so called ascent of a school project like tin foil kettle.

There's many other things as well. Things you can do yourself.

How do we know that you aren't in on it, and that "they" have sent you here to spread lies, indoctrination and terrible casserole recipes?

You don't. You have a choice to think for yourself. You don't even need to even ask me anything. You can simply read what's put and laugh or sit and think.

The universe has no direction at all. It doesn't exist. Our universe is inside this cell we live in.

The sun is in the centre of this cell, like the yolk of an egg or the pupil of the eye ball.

Or the pea in your skull?

It proved that centrifugal force is caused by atmospheric pressure. It proves that they couldn't have operated a remote control camera on the so called moon to watch a so called ascent of a school project like tin foil kettle.

There's many other things as well. Things you can do yourself.

:D

How did YOU personally evacuate pressure from a chamber?

Simple question I'd have thought, straightforward to answer I'd expect.

Held his nose, closed his mouth, and tried really hard to exhale.

I'd like to wait to see how things turn out if you apply denpressure.

You've walked up a steep hill before haven't you? Why do you get tired walking up. Why does it become harder and yet easier as you come down. Gravity right?

That's the first thing that comes into anyones mind. Things are pulled into the centre so you are being pulled to the ground.

People simply accept that and totally discount the actual reality of atmospheric pressure doing exactly what gravity is supposed to be doing, except it's denpressure. It's your own density and energy pushing atmospheric pressure out of the way on that climb. You are putting your dense body into a space with every movement. Your body has robbed that space of air pressure, which is channelled back against your body and therefore pushes back on you. Each time you make a step up, you change your body's position by pushing against the atmospheric pressure that is pushing down onto you.

The second you raise your thigh you are pushing up against that pressure which forces that pressure around you.

It's why it's easier to walk a straight road because your legs do not require a push up, just against the horizontal pressure using your full entire density against it, where as your head, shoulders and right then left thigh are taking all the pressure as you climb, which puts much more strain on the muscle of each trailing calf as well as the leading thigh.

It requires deep though. Don't just diss it. Think about it. I mean you can call me all the clowns you want on the forum, obviously...but by yourself, just think about it.

:D

I'm sure you've used what is known as a vacuum pump and bell jar or similar, right?

I'm sure you've used what is known as a vacuum pump and bell jar or similar, right?

You've bought one of those penis enlarger pumps, haven't you?

Did you you buy it from Boldon, by any chance?

Then tell me how you, personally, evacuated pressure from a chamber, and what it proved.

If anyone has that picture of Gemmil in his sunday best with his 200 inch horse legs, can you hoy it up. I looked for it but can't find it. I cried with laughing over that and could do with a good laugh.

You've bought one of those penis enlarger pumps, haven't you?

Did you you buy it from Boldon, by any chance?

Ashington market. I got it cheap because one of the laggy bands was missing but I wasn't bothered as that one was far too big, anyway.

It requires deep though. Don't just diss it. Think about it. I mean you can call me all the clowns you want on the forum, obviously...but by yourself, just think about it.

What's my view? Well, how am I supposed to know?

You're that little lad with the super pins and sandals aren't you?

:lol: Yes, I've got them on at the minute, wolfy. Do I need to ring Officer Yewtree?

Edited by Gemmill

Those first three sentences are actually so ridiculous it might warrant further examination at Parky Towers. :lol:;)

What's my view? Well, how am I supposed to know?

You're not supposed to know. I said if it interests you, then give it some thought. If not, then no problem. It's each to their own. No one has to take my word for anything. I'm just a tin foil hat loony.