Earth.

wolfy

I don't know what you mean by asking me to explain up and down when I've just explained it as a push on push. I'll give you another example then I'd liek you to explain up and down with your gravity, fair enough?

Air pressure is more dense at our feet than it is at our heads. It's more dense at our heads than it is up a mountain and so on, because molecules are in a much more compressed state below due to the stack of molecules above, meaning every dense object/matter in that environment has to push against that.....UP.

If matter is pushed up with more energy, for example: a ball. It will displace it's own area of molecules for as long as the energy is greater than the resistance of the push against it.

Once that happens, the ball itself becomes more dense than the molecules it displaced, under it, so it falls back to where it came from.

Once it falls, it encounters the resistance of the molecules under it which flow over the ball and around it because the ball has compressed the molecules into a higher pressure than above and that pressure always equalises behind the ball.

Your body is reliant on the pressure it's up against for it to work and your balance is geared to be stood on your feet and not your head, because your life blood is being pushed around your body through pressure which starts with breathing.

When you use energy to breathe in, your body expands against the atmospheric pressure. You make your area larger, so the pressure you push against by doing that, immediately pushes back. It crushes you and forces the air back out of your body, which makes you use your energy again to push back...and so on.

For anyone to understand what's really happening, they have to channel their minds into the simplictity of what's really happening.

I can explain gravity in every way, no matter what...by atmospheric pressure and I welcome anyone to try and stump me.

What I would like from you, Renton, is to explain to me what gravity is, if you don't mind.

No, you're simply repeating yourself without explaining why denpressure is directional. At the top of your ice dome, the is just as many molecules below you as there are on top of you at the bottom, agreed? So why is denpressure less at the top than at the bottom? The reason is because for this to work you have to have an external force pushing specifically downwards, this force is clearly analogous to gravity. No way of getting around this, your theory is wrong without it.

As for explaining gravity to you. No, that is utterly pointless and is already well documented. I'm more interested in your theory and how up is different to down, which you haven't answered.

• Replies 866
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

We know it won't be able to use as much atmospheric resistance as on earth but there is still some. My pet theory is that if they used a fine aluminium foil parachute that was electromagnetically charged it would work better. There is a deep relationship between electromagnetism and gravity.

Ffs. :lol:

No, electromagnetism and gravity are fundamentally different forces. Have you just decided to do a wolfy Parky and just believe random shit you've theorized? If not what is the source of these opinions?

I think he's saying as it's colder the particles vibrate less higher up and hence more pressure or solidity whatever that means.

So up and down is dependent on temperature then. Yeah, that makes sense, especially considering cold gas is denser. Edited by Renton

Park Life, on 09 Jul 2014 - 12:49 PM, said:

Jupiter is ideally positioned to hoover up a lot of the incoming.

Jupiter is classed as being a gaseous planet by the science world. It's supposed to be made up of 99% hydrogen and helium. Hydrogen being the main gas, they tell us. Both of those gases are transparent, so where does the colours of that supposed planet come from with the pictures they show us?

Jupiter is classed as being a gaseous planet by the science world. It's supposed to be made up of 99% hydrogen and helium. Hydrogen being the main gas, they tell us. Both of those gases are transparent, so where does the colours of that supposed planet come from with the pictures they show us?

What colour are the oceans? What colour is water?

We know it won't be able to use as much atmospheric resistance as on earth but there is still some. My pet theory is that if they used a fine aluminium foil parachute that was electromagnetically charged it would work better. There is a deep relationship between electromagnetism and gravity.

They tell you there is a deep relationship between electromagnetism and gravity and yet they cannot explain gravity. You should question all this mate, as you think outside of the box. I may not agree with all of what you say but that's beside the point. Honestly, just question what they are telling you about space.

I'm well aware that what I'm saying is so far out of spec that it is called bat shit crazy. That's the normal terms used for anyone that questions anything against the accepted norm.

There is a deep relationship with atmospheric pressure and magnetism. Hydrogen and helium are the key to it, in trapped form, among dense matter. Gravity is fictional and I can say that with confidence.

No, you're simply repeating yourself without explaining why denpressure is directional. At the top of your ice dome, the is just as many molecules below you as there are on top of you at the bottom, agreed? So why is denpressure less at the top than at the bottom? The reason is because for this to work you have to have an external force pushing specifically downwards, this force is clearly analogous to gravity. No way of getting around this, your theory is wrong without it.

As for explaining gravity to you. No, that is utterly pointless and is already well documented. I'm more interested in your theory and how up is different to down, which you haven't answered.

You are totally missing the point. There are less and less molecules the higher you go up. You didn't even look at the sponge ball analogy and think about it. Most people don't because they refuse to even look at alternatives.

I'll make it simpler.

If I filled a large jar with sponge balls by forcing them in, do you agree that the sponge balls at the bottom would becomes much smaller and compressed as opposed to the ones at the top?

Over a large area, molecules will be condensed by being squashed into smaller molecules. The more pressure applied, the smaller and denser they become, meaning you can fit more over an areas. The less dense they are means they can expand a little with less over an area a little bit higher and so on and so on until the molecules fully expand into their own state, as in hydrogen, helium which tehre will be less of at height as they are not under pressure, so are not pushing against anything against a true vacuum and are not pushed back on, so they freeze.

You are totally missing the point. There are less and less molecules the higher you go up. You didn't even look at the sponge ball analogy and think about it. Most people don't because they refuse to even look at alternatives.

I'll make it simpler.

If I filled a large jar with sponge balls by forcing them in, do you agree that the sponge balls at the bottom would becomes much smaller and compressed as opposed to the ones at the top?

Over a large area, molecules will be condensed by being squashed into smaller molecules. The more pressure applied, the smaller and denser they become, meaning you can fit more over an areas. The less dense they are means they can expand a little with less over an area a little bit higher and so on and so on until the molecules fully expand into their own state, as in hydrogen, helium which tehre will be less of at height as they are not under pressure, so are not pushing against anything against a true vacuum and are not pushed back on, so they freeze.

The reason why the sponge balls would compress at the bottom is because they are being pressed by those on top of them which have a weight, which is acceleration caused by gravity. Without that force, they would float and be homogeneous. Your theory does not explain the directionality of denpessure at all. You need to modify it. I wouldn't bring temperatureinto it though as that's a non starter.

Asteroids never hit us?

"They" recovered what was left from the bottom of the lake it landed in.

And conveniently landed out of view of anyone. Of course, we are told that it's blast knocked down the odd walll and broke a few school windows and such. Still, it didn't land anywhere populated. Strange that isn't it how so called meteors never land in poulated areas, it's as if they know to avoid them.

I think you know what I think of that video.

Water is transparent. The sky makes it look blue by reflection.

Partly right. At greater depths, lack of light gives it a dark appearance.

Jupiter is not solely hydrogen and helium either, it has other elements and compounds. How much orange cordial does it take to make a glass of water not transparent?

Only you could theorize a massive planet should be invisible. :D

The reason why the sponge balls would compress at the bottom is because they are being pressed by those on top of them which have a weight, which is acceleration caused by gravity. Without that force, they would float and be homogeneous. Your theory does not explain the directionality of denpessure at all. You need to modify it. I wouldn't bring temperatureinto it though as that's a non starter.

Now imagine them pushed from the bottom, like I told you in the stadium analogy. It's a push up against what is above. There is no push down unless there is a push up.

All a push down is, is a resistance to your push UP against stacked molecules or better known as atmospheric pressure. Gravity does not exist, it's a made up fantasy.

You can't be told atmospheric pressure is your gravity because it destroys space and the universe in one shot.

Partly right. At greater depths, lack of light gives it a dark appearance.

Jupiter is not solely hydrogen and helium either, it has other elements and compounds. How much orange cordial does it take to make a glass of water not transparent?

Only you could theorize a massive planet should be invisible. :D

At great depths water is only black because your eyes cannot reflect and light back to them, because the sea cannot reflect it. water is clear in it's natural form.

Jupiter is supposedly 99% hydrogen and helium. Hydrogen being the most abundant, we are led to believe. So what's all these other colours all around it, plus that eye in it?

Hydrogen and helium are transparent, so tell me how this big ball of supposed gas gives off the colours that we are shown?

Now imagine them pushed from the bottom, like I told you in the stadium analogy. It's a push up against what is above. There is no push down unless there is a push up.

All a push down is, is a resistance to your push UP against stacked molecules or better known as atmospheric pressure. Gravity does not exist, it's a made up fantasy.

You can't be told atmospheric pressure is your gravity because it destroys space and the universe in one shot.

Gravity perfectly explains air and water pressure. Literally perfectly. Without gravity, there is no up or down. Your theory is broken.

Gravity perfectly explains air and water pressure. Literally perfectly. Without gravity, there is no up or down. Your theory is broken.

Ok then, explain how gravity explains what you're saying? A simple explanation will do.

Let me first explain how atmospheric pressure explains water pressure and how atmospheric pressure affects us.

When you fill your sink with water and put the plug in - you find that the plug is a bit harder to pull out, right? The reason to most is obvious, because the amount of water in the sink is putting pressure onto that plug. (think about this with the atmosphere we live in because it's the same principle).

Ok, so what's happening really?

The reason why the plug is clamped into the plug hole is because the density of the plug itself is holding back the water and the air pressure that the water is pushing against, above it.

When you pull out that plug, the water cannot push with the same strength against the atmospheric pressure any more by using the plug as it's leverage, so the atmosphere forces the water down the plug hole.

It's like a person on a raft holding up a anvil, then someone pops a hold in the raft. He can still hold the anvil but the anvil, aided by the atmospheric pressure above is now pushing against less resistance, until the person and raft, sink.

It's about equalisation of pressure. Once you upset the balance, that balance has to be equalised, unless you do not allow it to equalise, hence the plug/stopper.

An example of atmospheric pressure alone is the window clamp, also known by people as a suction cup. You push it against the window and you push out the air what was in that suction cup. At this point, many people would assume that the cup is stuck to the window by suction. It's not. There's no such thing as suction, it just appears to us that way.

What is really happening is - you have used your energy to push out the air from the cup - but in doing so, you always leave a tiny amount of air in. This is key to the cup staying on the window, because what you have done is created a low pressure inside that cup and transferred it outside against the pressure of the atmosphere you are in. The atmosphere is now pushing back against that cup. It's trying to equalise what you forced out but can't because you have created a seal against it. Your cup is clamped to the window by the atmospheric pressure around it.

Try and pull one off directly and you will realise how powerful atmospheric pressure is.

If anyone wants explanations for anything like this, I'll gladly do it.

So, Renton, can you now explain to me how gravity does what it does, then tell me what it is as a force. Just basic terms will do.

Ok then, explain how gravity explains what you're saying? A simple explanation will do.

Let me first explain how atmospheric pressure explains water pressure and how atmospheric pressure affects us.

When you fill your sink with water and put the plug in - you find that the plug is a bit harder to pull out, right? The reason to most is obvious, because the amount of water in the sink is putting pressure onto that plug. (think about this with the atmosphere we live in because it's the same principle).

Ok, so what's happening really?

The reason why the plug is clamped into the plug hole is because the density of the plug itself is holding back the water and the air pressure that the water is pushing against, above it.

When you pull out that plug, the water cannot push with the same strength against the atmospheric pressure any more by using the plug as it's leverage, so the atmosphere forces the water down the plug hole.

It's like a person on a raft holding up a anvil, then someone pops a hold in the raft. He can still hold the anvil but the anvil, aided by the atmospheric pressure above is now pushing against less resistance, until the person and raft, sink.

It's about equalisation of pressure. Once you upset the balance, that balance has to be equalised, unless you do not allow it to equalise, hence the plug/stopper.

An example of atmospheric pressure alone is the window clamp, also known by people as a suction cup. You push it against the window and you push out the air what was in that suction cup. At this point, many people would assume that the cup is stuck to the window by suction. It's not. There's no such thing as suction, it just appears to us that way.

What is really happening is - you have used your energy to push out the air from the cup - but in doing so, you always leave a tiny amount of air in. This is key to the cup staying on the window, because what you have done is created a low pressure inside that cup and transferred it outside against the pressure of the atmosphere you are in. The atmosphere is now pushing back against that cup. It's trying to equalise what you forced out but can't because you have created a seal against it. Your cup is clamped to the window by the atmospheric pressure around it.

Try and pull one off directly and you will realise how powerful atmospheric pressure is.

If anyone wants explanations for anything like this, I'll gladly do it.

So, Renton, can you now explain to me how gravity does what it does, then tell me what it is as a force. Just basic terms will do.

You do realise that what you have described there regarding the suction cup is just a poor description of orthodox physics and fuck all to do with 'denpressure don't you? :lol:

I'm not going to discuss gravity with anyone who thinks things things of different mass fall at different speeds and doesn't understand up from down. Fuck that. :D

"Strange how they always land in unpopulated areas.."

About 3% of the world's surface is covered by urban areas - and most of that occcurred in the last 30 years (<2% even 15 years ago)

So not so strange .........................

of course if one lands on Moscow or New York the relevant idiots might assume it's an N-strike and push the button

Edited by Rob W