Florida suggestions please

catmag

And that's exactly what happened :lol: The lovely, beardy boy drove out to the airport for a quick drink and a catch-up at our hotel before disappearing into the night. Who knows where he will appear next?

Anyway, this has come around quickly. We've been awake since daft o'clock, so we're off to have breakfast, watch some planes and then jet off to sunnier climes :)

:D Have an amazing time.

• Replies 122
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Didn't expect to end up at the Urgent Care Centre with full-blown raging tonsillitis and fever whilst I was here. It made Busch Gardens bloody hard work yesterday.

Other than that, I spent today at Siesta Key beach and tomorrow we're beaching at St Petersburg. I could happily carry on doing real Florida without the theme parks (we start Orlando on Saturday) but it ain't gonna happen.

I had toncilitus last year while the winter olympics were on and I don't think I could have dealt with Busch Gardens while I had it.

It was hard work. We had 4 kids under 6 with us so I had to do the Scorpion ride 3 times in a row. I was ready to die in a corner :lol:

Well the haters can go hate. We spent today at Sea World and loved every minute of it. Now in a posh resort in Orlando til we come home on Thursday and it's amazing. Might just stop here actually...

"I don't care how poorly the animals are treated, I was thoroughly entertained and had a superb half pound 'Seaworld burger meal' which came with fries, salad and lovely onion rings washed down with a couple of bottles of Bud-Lite."

Classic CT. :razz:

FYP

If they wernt in SeaWorld, they would probably be in the wild getting clubbed and hunted.

I can imagine you imparting this knowledge at Sea World. Hot dog in one hand, strawberry lace like an electrical cable in the other, being pushed along by one of your kids in a dolphin-shaped fatty wheelchair.

"Dinnit werry man kids! Lookarit this way-uh! If the weren't eeyah, thee'd be 'avin' thee 'eads clubbed in in Antarctica!........why are we goin so fuckin slow!?"

I can imagine you imparting this knowledge at Sea World. Hot dog in one hand, strawberry lace like an electrical cable in the other, being pushed along by one of your kids in a dolphin-shaped fatty wheelchair

:lol:

I can imagine you imparting this knowledge at Sea World. Hot dog in one hand, strawberry lace like an electrical cable in the other, being pushed along by one of your kids in a dolphin-shaped fatty wheelchair.

"Dinnit werry man kids! Lookarit this way-uh! If the weren't eeyah, thee'd be 'avin' thee 'eads clubbed in in Antarctica!........why are we goin so fuckin slow!?"

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Nailed it and him.

• 2 weeks later...