Ayoze Pérez

Anorthernsoul

How much does that matter though? Players his age, changing leagues, not unusual to find new roles. Not saying up front will be his best position here for sure but I dont really see the need to change it around just now when him and Sammy had been doing well and been an integral part of our little revival. And at Arsenal as well, where we always struggle.

• Replies 152
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

Doesn't look like Suarez at all to me so far. Suaraez is a work horse, roams the channels, presses defences high up the pitch, always involved and looking for the ball. Perez looks more of a fox in the box style poacher so far. More like lineker in style, just a natural finisher. You might not notice him for much of the game then he pops up with a goal.

Think he shows better link up play than lineker ever did. Lineker was a hell of a goal poacher though.

Think he shows better link up play than lineker ever did. Lineker was a hell of a goal poacher though.

Yeah, I was impressed yesterday. He could also become a decent number 10 too. Some good work outside the box against Everton, even if midfield isn't his best position. Looks a hell of a prospect.

So rumours he may be off to Manure or Arsenal alrady, its probably up to them if they want him(have space for another number 10 type of guy). Probably sell him for peanuts aswell, Ashley seems happy with just a little profit. Everything straight in his pocket.