Promotion 1993

no you don't when you browse to the site on your phone it automatically sets it to the mobile theme

if you don't manually set it, the theme when you're on your pc will be whatever it's normally set to, it's only if someone uses the "change theme" bit at the bottom and manually picks TTMobile does that set it, and again if you did that and wanted to change it back hit "full version" or whatever it is at the bottom and it'll put it back.

Cheers! :up:

Figured it out just before you posted this though :razz:

Ah, 1993, year to remember.

Was home on a 3 week holiday September/October, Newcastle were playing away and I didn't go to away games. Went to Durham City with an old mate having a walk-around. Outside the swimming baths along the riverside I unsuspectedly fell unconscious on the pavement. Woke up in Dryburn Hospital late Saturday afternoon and was there until Monday. Was reluctantly released by staff on my demand. Flew back to California on the Wednesday and checked into an Emergency room on arrival. Was admitted to hospital, diagnosis Brain Tumour.

Aye, 1993 was a year to remember.

jesus. that's a dark story for a friday afternoon.

still, you're alive and kicking twenty hours later so alls well that ends well....

jesus. that's a dark story for a friday afternoon.

still, you're alive and kicking twenty hours later so alls well that ends well....

Time passes sloooowly in the Gloom household :D