Promotion 1993

It appears as a link in tapatalk as well to he just can't use his phone

While on the subject of talpatalk. Ive noticed its recently started giving notifications, the kind you get on here when quoted by someone. Its pretty useful. However while the notification in the phone drop down bar tells you who quoted you etc etc when you actually click on it, it doesnt take you anywhere. Just a blank page on talpatalk.

Im not sure if this is related to the forum or talpatalk itself, or if it can be made to work properly. Thought it might be worth asking.

Re tapatalk, does anyone get it to work with embedded twitter and video stuff? I just get blank posts, and with the amount you fucking hipsters are embedding tweets and videos it renders tapatalk useless.

I get the same thing with notifications btw. They take you nowhere, although I'm just assuming that's a software problem.

The mobile theme provided herewith is excellent tbf, not sure of the benefit of tapatalk?

Havent tried that, will give it a go. Im in the habit of using apps for everything, hardly ever use the phone's browser.

I see. Yeah whenever I use it there always seems to be a technical issue or two around the thing. Its navigation and interface is pretty handy though which is why I use it.

Little must Sir John Hall and Kevin Keegan have realised that their promotion winning side of 1993 would, 21 years later, lead to such fascinating discourse about mobile phone software.

The problem with the mobile theme is you have to use it on your PC too. I'm disgusted that Ant hasn't found a workaround for this yet - shows you where his priorities really are (bomb-making/bog-trotting).

The problem with the mobile theme is you have to use it on your PC too. I'm disgusted that Ant hasn't found a workaround for this yet - shows you where his priorities really are (bomb-making/bog-trotting).

FFS I didn't know that either :lol: