Arsenal v Newcastle

trophyshy

Arsenal (4-2-3-1): Wojciech Szczesny; Bacary Sagna, Per Mertesacker, Laurent Koscielny, Nacho Monreal; Mikel Arteta, Aaron Ramsey; Mesut Ozil, Santi Cazorla, Lukas Podolski; Olivier Giroud

Substitutes: Lukasz Fabianski, Carl Jenkinson, Thomas Vermaelen, Kim Kallstrom, Mathieu Flamini, Tomas Rosicky, Yaya Sanogo

Newcastle United (4-4-1-1): Tim Krul; Mathieu Debuchy, Mike Williamson, Fabricio Coloccini ©, Paul Dummett; Dan Gosling, Vurnon Anita, Cheick Tiote, Yoan Gouffran; Moussa Sissoko; Loic Remy

Substitutes: Rob Elliot, Massadio Haidara, Mapou Yanga-Mbiwa, Steven Taylor, Gabriel Obertan, Adam Armstrong, Shola Ameobi

• Replies 266
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Fed up of watching Dummett and Gosling like, would far rather Haidara and Bigirimana tbh. He's got pretty much everyone available for this one so when we lose 5-0 I wonder what the excuse will be.

I can't figure out that team? 4411 should mean Gouffran playing off Remy. However that would leave 4 CMs playing in midfield?

It's probably Sissoko off Remy (cos that worked the last time we tried it :lol:) with Gosling on the wing, which is why Pardew should be sacked with immediate effect

why does dummet keep starting ahead of haidera?

why is gosling anywhere near the starting 11?

why do i even give a shit?

why why why?

WHY????

I'm going to watch it then spend the rest of the night asking myself why the fuck I watched it.

In Pardew terminology, Arsenal will rape us tonight...

Still, coming out of the tunnel there Pardew looked like he would rather hack his own nuts off with a rusty spoon than look in the direction of the Toon fans.

I can't figure out that team? 4411 should mean Gouffran playing off Remy. However that would leave 4 CMs playing in midfield?

It's probably Sissoko off Remy (cos that worked the last time we tried it :lol:) with Gosling on the wing, which is why Pardew should be sacked with immediate effect

Looks like Remy up front on his own with 5 in midfield - Gouffran wide left, Sissoko wide right

Are you not tired of telling us you don't watch matches 2 years down the line ;)

I've bitten my tongue when you've been counselling everyone to give their season ticket up after your flip flopping as soon they strung a couple results together.

You should do the same about me being a free man and you lot being Ashley's Solomon Northup. :razz: