Arsenal v Newcastle

trophyshy

• Replies 266
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Watching them Sunday makes me think we don't have a snowball's chance in.............................keeping the score to a non-suicidal number. But then again, we are Newcastle United, and we have a man-managing-manager who is full of surprises in what he does on and off the pitch.

Watch for him to stick the loaf on Wenger.

I'm a massive masochist so i'll be tuning in. Finding it increasingly difficult to give much of a shit about the outcome though. Pretty much resigned to an Arsenal win by three or four goals.

Get Podolski in your fantasy football side, basically.

This from the press conference this morning.

Pardew " It will be very pleasing to get back on the touchline. I will sit down a bit more but will still be at the side of the pitch. We've the return of Sissoko, Remy & Debuchy this week they will be up to speed and be very important to this game. We have to show that we are a good team & we are together, we need to put right the recent run with a commited performance. We need a result as our recent run hasn't been good enough for our fans, my staff or me. The players are desperate to get a win".

Well there should be no excuses come Monday night then with "the players desperate for a win" . Tbh a win would be nice (I can't see it) but at least show up put in a shift show some guts, determination & team spirit .

I can only hope this will not be another humiliation in London.

If we lose this one(and we no doubt will) making it a new record of losses on the trot, how many will it take before Ashley gets rid of his bum-boy for the sake of his business enterprises.