The OFFICIAL Transfer Rumours Thread

Anorthernsoul

• Replies 7.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Am I the only one not panicking about transfers just yet?

I'm not panicking per se, but we need to get some bodies over the line soon or I will.

He's statistically efficient, but lacks an all-round game. Best time to sell him as it's unlikely we'd get half that next year when he'll be 31 & missing for the ACON (if selected).

Doubt we'd get £10m, closer to £7m I reckon, but I'd accept that.

He's statistically efficient, but lacks an all-round game. Best time to sell him as it's unlikely we'd get half that next year when he'll be 31 & missing for the ACON (if selected).

Doubt we'd get £10m, closer to £7m I reckon, but I'd accept that.

Yep. That's pretty good money for a guy who's had a couple of disjointed seasons now with injuries.

Spot on about him too. He's a brilliant finisher and we'd need another striker of similar type if he left. But he creates next to nothing for his teammates and he's getting on a bit. £10m would be a great price for him if we could get it.

We need two or three strikers really so hopefully we get cracking with signing some fucking players at some point.

Yep. That's pretty good money for a guy who's had a couple of disjointed seasons now with injuries.

Spot on about him too. He's a brilliant finisher and we'd need another striker of similar type if he left. But he creates next to nothing for his teammates and he's getting on a bit. £10m would be a great price for him if we could get it.

We need two or three strikers really so hopefully we get cracking with signing some fucking players at some point.

This Bas Dost fits that bill perfectly.

Not panicking, but I am worried that nobody has even seen a picture of the line they're supposed to eventually cross.

When do we normally do our business? I had it in my head it was early as possible, but that might just because we don't often do late deals?

Edited by The Fish

Not panicking, but I am worried that nobody has even seen a picture of the line they're supposed to eventually cross.

When do we normally do our business? I had it in my head it was early as possible, but that might just because we don't often do late deals?

Think we had Perez, Colback, SDJ & Riviere in around about this time last season. Janmaat & Cabella came after the world cup and the Forrest signings were later too.

Can't remember our signings from the previous summer!

I'm not panicing at all but we could do with bringing players in before training starts. I still think we will be forced to so that we can try and get some more tickets sold.

Do we still do that thing were the wages and player values are rolled in to one. A £15 mil player we pay £10mil because the other £5mil is the wage bill for his duration.

Dost is rubbish. For the last time.

Dost is rubbish. For the last time.

I agree. For the 50th time.

He's an average poacher, that needs quality service, which we don't have.

Chill Winston.

• Guest locked, unlocked and locked this topic