The OFFICIAL Transfer Rumours Thread

Anorthernsoul

• Replies 7.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:lol:

That you think a left back was more important than a striker or creative midfielder in this window tells its own story.

Anyway, as I've already said this is going back and forth. It's match day, cheer up. :)

Am saying they all needed addressing. Am off to Everton at half ten. I am actually looking forward to see how Townsend and Saivet perform. I'm very happy to be going, less happy that we're still not addressing all areas that needed strengthening but hey ho. That's Ashley's NUFC.

Edited by PaddockLad

Am saying they all needed addressing. Am off to Everton at half ten. I am actually looking forward to see how Townsend and Saivet perform. I'm very happy to be going, less happy that we're still not addressing all areas that needed strengthening but hey ho. That's Ashley's NUFC.

Enjoy. We're going to win.

Didn't CT admit as much earlier on, before or just after we'd finalised the deal?

Well that's the whole reason why I'm excited to see what he can do. !!!!

I'm aware of his early potential, his England run outs and his you tube clips.

Add to that, (Shane's all to brief cameo aside), you have to go back quite a while since we had something to get excited about on the left.

I'm sure very few fans will have seen Doumbia play but I bet they'll be excited to see what he can do.

Add to that, (Shane's all to brief cameo aside), you have to go back quite a while since we had something to get excited about on the left.

I'm sure very few fans will have seen Doumbia play but I bet they'll be excited to see what he can do.

:lol: Had you heard of him before he signed? Be honest. I suppose there's a reason you think we'll win every week, you never watch anybody else.

:lol: Had you heard of him before he signed? Be honest. I suppose there's a reason you think we'll win every week, you never watch anybody else.

:lol: Not even convinced he watches us as surely that in itself would suggest more caution on the predictions front

Never heard of him. Only watch us.

I've sure I've mentioned this many times.

Would it be fair to say you support Newcastle because of peer pressure when you were a kid, rather than any love for the game?

You wouldn't, say, go and watch Blyth vs South Shields as something to do on a sunny day?

Would it be fair to say you support Newcastle because of peer pressure when you were a kid, rather than any love for the game?

You wouldn't, say, go and watch Blyth vs South Shields as something to do on a sunny day?

:lol:

Peer pressure living half a mile away from Sunderland ;)

Make up of peers about 80% Sunderland and 20% Newcastle.

I think you've already had an answer for your Blyth question.

Still nothing t get excited about on the left.

CaXtERBWAAAMVzi.jpg

• Guest locked, unlocked and locked this topic