The OFFICIAL Transfer Rumours Thread

Anorthernsoul

• Replies 7.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It's been a quiet day so.......

According to somebody on Twitter whose foreign but has a few followers, someone called Mitrovic is due at Newcastle tomorrow.

Translation required @@Meenzer

:)

23e9e0ded8b7a6f0f605281fe3469419.jpg

He's just posted again saying if Roma contact him he's fucking us off

He's a verified account Tbf

Mitrovic had chosen Rome, waited for the Roma, but now has decided not to wait any longer. Tomorrow striker dell'Anderlecht is expected to Newcastle and if there are no second thoughts find an agreement with the British prepared to put on the plate 16 million, including bonuses, requested by the Belgian club. Rome has two vacancies, apparently he wants to focus only on exterior and Dzeko (Baba tops the list). And Mitrovic not expect more ...

CT's had several over Shane.

Not even pictures of the lad, but simply when the poor bastard wasn't expecting it. Think Ashley Young unexpectedly swallowing bird shit. Well that, but Shane instead of Young and Vitamin Radar instead of bird shit.

Not even pictures of the lad, but simply when the poor bastard wasn't expecting it. Think Ashley Young unexpectedly swallowing bird shit. Well that, but Shane instead of Young and Vitamin Radar instead of bird shit.

No. Just no.

Lol you bastards, stop updating this thread if there's nowt going on. I'll repeat myself, I reckon we're fucked. We're getting no-one, or a chance "low value" player at best. What a waste of Carr's scouting ability, he's given some good targets in the past and we always ignore em, put a stupid bid in, or just buy the cheapest "less good" player on his list.

What a fucking joke, I hope no fucker goes to the matches next year and Ashley's little sky sports speech gets ridiculed.

Edited by scoobos

It worries me that McClaren said something about being patient and he's optimistic for the next 3 windows. He's picked up where Pardew left off. Does that mean sweet FA for a summer signing? I'm not even that excited about the Dutch kid - can we at least shop for the positions where we have gaping holes like CB?

My Fish-like optimism was fleeting. Maybe I'll read about signings when I get in to the office in the A.M.

We've got Sissoko, Cabella and De Jong that can all play in that similar position. Makes me wonder if we're waiting to get in him before one leaves. Similarly with Austin or Mitrovic, we'll be weaker if they join at Cisse's expense.

We need a centre half, a quality left back, a striker and some proper out-and-out wingers. Oh and a goalkeeper as well.

Yeah definitely Ant. I too have been monitoring his progress. I think he's about as good as Freddy Adu was in FM2006 before they patched out the crossing bug. He's totally OP.

• Guest locked, unlocked and locked this topic