The OFFICIAL Transfer Rumours Thread

Anorthernsoul

• Replies 7.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So with just over a week until pre season training starts we've no new signings we haven't got an assistant manager. So nuch for bolting the horse on the cart i think the carts fucked off due to boredom from waiting this club just gets worse

Maybe we're dreaming or being led down the garden path. Think about it.

Krul - Elliot - and the lad from Forest.

Janmaat - Saylor - Colo - Dummett - Haidara - and the lad from Forest.

Cabella - Sissoko - Tiote - Colback - Anita - Abeid

Perez - Cisse - DeJong - Sammy - Armstrong

With them all being fit at the start of the season and no one leaving, plus the duds like Willo, Riviere, and the other fringe players on the roster, would you really be surprised if we didn't get any new signings? I wouldn't but I'd be really pissed off. The 2 from Forest will be considered new signings, you can bet on that.

Maybe we're dreaming or being led down the garden path. Think about it.

Krul - Elliot - and the lad from Forest.

Janmaat - Saylor - Colo - Dummett - Haidara - and the lad from Forest.

Cabella - Sissoko - Tiote - Colback - Anita - Abeid

Perez - Cisse - DeJong - Sammy - Armstrong

With them all being fit at the start of the season and no one leaving, plus the duds like Willo, Riviere, and the other fringe players on the roster, would you really be surprised if we didn't get any new signings? I wouldn't but I'd be really pissed off. The 2 from Forest will be considered new signings, you can bet on that.

I'd be staggered.

The signings we make will not match our expectations far from it were we're expecting Charlie Austin. We'll probably get a reserve striker from Gillingham or at least the equivalent.

The club really is toxic now because of Ashley, thousands of unsold season tickets, no new signings, no new backroom staff, a manager that only signed on the third time of asking. It looks like the penny's finally dropped fanks Mike.

There's no reason to suppose any of this will end well. Half of these so called links will be put about by players agents looking to talk up their clients. The other half will be made up by Parky.

It certainly doesn't feel like the brave new world promised by Fatso. It's like promising your staff a slap up meal and then sending your offsider to Lidl to get some economy sausage rolls and cola.

Stuff will happen, players will come and go and staff will be recruited, but it's likely that it will be nowhere near enough as per usual. Llambias was a fuckin genius when it comes to recruitment compared with Charnley who it appears would struggle to strike a deal for a straw donkey from a Majorca market stall.

• Guest locked, unlocked and locked this topic