The OFFICIAL Transfer Rumours Thread

Anorthernsoul

• Replies 7.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You said 3 this week. You. You said it.

Sure I said it but that was after I read the back of the Sun and after twitter told me the signings were innamint, Mike didint get where he is now by being to cautious, hes now on record stating he wants to push on and make his own luck. come back by the time the window shuts. Panickers gonna panic.

Sounds plausible enough, CT. :good:

Window doesn't open til July. Chill.

Off the top of my head; Swansea, Southampton, Liverpool, Man Utd, & Chelsea have all made signings so far.

Off the top of my head; Swansea, Southampton, Liverpool, Man Utd, & Chelsea have all made signings so far.

Can't compete with that level of club how many times do you have to be told! when Bournemouth start making moves then we can worry.

Can't compete with that level of club how many times do you have to be told! when Bournemouth start making moves then we can worry.

:lol:

They did theirs in May

Can't compete with that sort of initiative, what about Dagenham and Redbridge?

You mad? They were only formed 23 years ago, can't compete with that kind of youthful vigour. What about Accrington Stanley?

You mad? They were only formed 23 years ago, can't compete with that kind of youthful vigour. What about Accrington Stanley?

They featured in a national milk advert, you can't hope to compete with that national exposure. It's okay though as CT keeps gleefully reminding us the window doesn't slam open until July 1st, it's not like we need to completely overhaul the squad is it? it's not like we also need to replace at least 3 back up players we let leave either...

One thing I will say is that the brouhaha about the transfer kitty is a little daft. £25m could be about enough to buy this years versions of Abeid (£0m), Ba (£0m), Cabaye (£5m), Cisse (£9m), Colback (£0m), Marveaux (£0m), Mbiwa (£8m), Remy (£2m) and Sissoko (£2.5m).

My point being, money isn't the worry for me, it's the lack of action. Sign Dost for £7m or Austin for £15m, or some free transfer, I don't care, just fucking sign someone.

Edited by The Fish

One thing I will say is that the brouhaha about the transfer kitty is a little daft. £25m could be about enough to buy this years versions of Abeid (£0m), Ba (£0m), Cabaye (£5m), Cisse (£9m), Colback (£0m), Marveaux (£0m), Mbiwa (£8m), Remy (£2m) and Sissoko (£2.5m).

My point being, money isn't the worry for me, it's the lack of action. Sign Dost for £7m or Austin for £15m, or some free transfer, I don't care, just fucking sign someone.

They signed McClaren very quickly by their standards. Those laurels won't rest on themselves.

They signed McClaren very quickly by their standards. Those laurels won't rest on themselves.

Surely Charnley deserves a nice holiday? to recharge after that level of action.

Surely Charnley deserves a nice holiday? to recharge after that level of action.

There's no holiday with a face like that, unless you employ someone to smash mirrors in your bow wave.

• Guest locked, unlocked and locked this topic