The OFFICIAL Transfer Rumours Thread

Anorthernsoul

• Replies 7.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If the ginger cunt is a newcastle fan, why is he making the 3-0 gesture? Or is it just that he supported the toon as a kid and now is a mackem cunt?

Seems like he might be a terminal toon cunt now, the turn coat.

Yohan Cabaye believes his former club Newcastle United will be making a mistake if they offload Haten Ben Arfa this summer.

Ben Arfa is tipped to leave St James' Park after falling out of favour under Alan Pardew last season.

The 27-year-old was frozen out of the first-team at Newcastle after a bust-up with Pardew and the club are thought to be ready to listen to offers.

Cabaye, who left Newcastle to join Paris Saint-Germain in January, is confident Ben Arfa will bounce back if indeed he does move to a new club, but fears the Magpies will be letting one of their most talented players depart.

"I have not talked to him (about a departure)," Cabaye told Foot Mercato.

"This is a situation that he must manage on his side. For me, he remains an extraordinary player with enormous quality.

"It is true that it was harder for him late in the season. He is going to bounce back and find more opportunities with another team.

"For me, this is one of the players I've played with who has the highest quality.

"If he decides to return home, that will be good for the French league."

8m for Ross McCormack :lol: surely we wouldn't fork out that much for him, I saw us linked to Danny Ings and if it's out of them two I'd far rather go for Ings as he's about 7 years younger and iirc scored more last season. Either way 8m for a championship level striker surely we could find better then that for that sort of money.

• Guest locked, unlocked and locked this topic