Flight MH370 / Flight MH17

trophyshy

16 bairns returning from a school trip man :( Not to mention every other victim and day-to-day passenger who gets on a plane. Just absolutely horrible stuff made worse by the area in which it came down making it so much harder for the investigation to take place. RIP.

• Replies 382
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

These pilots seem to be eveywhere but in the fukin cockpit. Same on the fh444 (iirc) pilot was having a nap and inexperienced co-pilot kept pulling the stick back through 75 stall warnings.

Edited by Park Life

Sounds like the co pilot deliberatly locked the other pilot of the cockpit and crashed the plane, jesus. What a nightmare and what a selfish bastard that co pilot is. 150 dead because he wanted to top himself. Cunt.

How the fuck can the pilot not override the cabin lockout?

You think they'd be able too, mental. Seems like the security precautions put in place after 9/11 have back fired big time here.

Edited by Bizza

Looking at it objectively, I suppose it's better that this was because of one isolated nutjob rather than a fundamental flaw in the design of one of the world's most popular aircraft or suchlike... although I suppose it just highlights a fundamental flaw in crew behaviour and post-9/11 air protocol instead, as mentioned above, so... :(

Reasonably certain Parky will find a way of blaming this on the German way of life and/or women within 24 hours btw.

Do pilots have a mental health check programme?

I can see why the locks issue is a hard one - a combination override would make it vulnerable to threats to reveal it.

Looking at it objectively, I suppose it's better that this was because of one isolated nutjob rather than a fundamental flaw in the design of one of the world's most popular aircraft or suchlike... although I suppose it just highlights a fundamental flaw in crew behaviour and post-9/11 air protocol instead, as mentioned above, so... :(

Reasonably certain Parky will find a way of blaming this on the German way of life and/or women within 24 hours btw.

Nah, this one is on the Jews...

BBC saying the co-pilot had to interrupt his training for psychological evaluation.

Bild say he had a year out cause of psychological probelms and had bouts of depression. Had to re-do his flying course 3 times. Was rated 'not safe to fly'.....Bild.

If this is only partly true then you have to blame the airline.

So should airlines fire pilots for suffering from depression?

If so then you'll see pilots with depression not seeking help for fear they'll lose their jobs, thus exacerbating the problem.

Surely it's much easier to require a member of cabin crew to stay in the cockpit should one of the pilots need to use the toilet.

:lol: Imagine the first time you have to do that with a pilot.

"......alright?"

"......yeah, just flying the plane."

"....."

"....."

"The only way this could get more awkward is if you pointed this thing at a mountain."

I think the answer is to have a dude in the cockpit standing by with a taser throughout the flight. Anyone acting the slightest bit crazy gets tasered. Anyone getting up to take a piss gets tasered. Anyone taking a nap gets tasered.

The dude will look like Jack Palance or Charles Bronson, wear dark glasses and stare impassively at the crew in the manner of a Terminator.

I think the answer is to have a dude in the cockpit standing by with a taser throughout the flight. Anyone acting the slightest bit crazy gets tasered. Anyone getting up to take a piss gets tasered. Anyone taking a nap gets tasered.

The dude will look like Jack Palance or Charles Bronson, wear dark glasses and stare impassively at the crew in the manner of a Terminator.

With someone guarding him with a taser etc etc........

92800.1419456430.jpg