Scots Money

Rob W

And here was me thinking that you were a man of your convictions. £100 is only an hour's graft for you.

yes but if i end up giving an hour or twos graft to every fucker on here i am going to get deano'd out of here

I am taking an outside guess on this, i understand it may appear wild.

What currency will scotland use if they do vote for yes?

They're not going to vote yes Des. The vagueness of the SNP's case is summed up in your valid question, but its not going to stop the actual vote on September 14th. No one is going to vote for the uncertainty that all the financial institutions on the planet hate, and which their representatives who are based in Scotalnd have been voicing during the past month or so. Now wire the £50 to the SBR fund and post the confirmation on here, theres a good lad. You daft fucker :lol:

says the number one mong on here, you even post about your tablets when your high. fucking spazz

You shouldn't take what people say on the internet so literally. And I think you will find that number one mong is definitely your title, especially after today.

You shouldn't take what people say on the internet so literally. And I think you will find that number one mong is definitely your title, especially after today.

(but your happy with second)

absolutely awful bloke you are

this is getting old , it's not like we police the place but contributing little more than one/two lines of abuse is ripping the arse out of it

just pack it in no one can be arsed reading it

If he's not been hoofed before then :D

article-1225942-071E5E96000005DC-980_468