Remy Cabella - signs from Montpellier

Monroe Transfer

• Replies 408
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Given that I don't know what time zone you're in, you pissed cripple, I'd like to know how that's a stupid question? Why did you feel the need to round to the nearest hour? We use minutes here too, Ken.

How long will it take for YOU to realise Ken is in Mozambique?

Given that you know I am in Australia as I've mentioned many times, you would, if you were even half intelligent, work out minimally that it isn't work hours over here. If you were more than half intelligent, you'd work out by yourself the time with an error rate of three hours.

An error rate of three hours :lol: So I couldn't have worked it out then, is what you're saying? What a cock.

My "do you work?" question is still valid, even knowing about what time it is. A man that stays up into the early hours getting pissed and accusing people of feigning tumours isn't the traits of a man that has to be up and chirpy for graft the next day is why I asked. It's okay if you don't work, if you can keep yourself happy in booze without employment then that's your prerogative. It was just a question. You just seem a bit of a sad case is all.

Edited by ClubSpinDoctor

An error rate of three hours :lol: So I couldn't have worked it out then, is what you're saying? What a cock.

My "do you work?" question is still valid, even knowing about what time it is. A man that stays up into the early hours getting pissed and accusing people of feigning tumours isn't the traits of a man that has to be up and chirpy for graft the next day is why I asked. It's okay if you don't work, if you can keep yourself happy in booze without employment then that's your prerogative. It was just a question. You just seem a bit of a sad case is all.

An error rate of three hours refers to the time zones (there are three excluding daylight savings time) in Australia you silly cunt. :lol:

My response to your second little bit is this - First up, I don't have to answer for my actions to anyone other than those directly involved. That means whatever you say about it leaves no impression on me. Secondly, I've only come on here pissed when I've had the day after off. That means for me a Friday or Saturday night (over here not over there) .

You aren't terribly bright are you? No offence. You may be, but I doubt it. That is just the impression you give.

The Castle is also an excellent Aussie film

Haven't watched it. There's quite a list. Haven't bothered watching Australia either. Am I missing out?

I think I have The Castle somewhere in my pile of DVD's. Might try and watch it this week.

An error rate of three hours refers to the time zones (there are three excluding daylight savings time) in Australia you silly cunt. :lol:

My response to your second little bit is this - First up, I don't have to answer for my actions to anyone other than those directly involved. That means whatever you say about it leaves no impression on me. Secondly, I've only come on here pissed when I've had the day after off. That means for me a Friday or Saturday night (over here not over there) .

You aren't terribly bright are you? No offence. You may be, but I doubt it. That is just the impression you give.

I'm aware of the time zones you fucking flid, that's why I couldn't have worked it out, and that's why I asked you what time it is. Christ.

Is he gonna do it? So far fairly disappointed..........

so far he hasn't done much but cabaye didn't look shit hot either when he started. took a month or two before we saw the best of him. ditto debuchy

It's a concern how the new players (baring Janmaat and Colback) have started but it's amazing how quick some people are to write them off.

Colo had more than a season of being absolutely comical before he came good.

But it's the position Ashley and Pardew have put us in that has made people like this. We don't have any options at all so we desperately need these players to hit the ground running and because they aren't there is immense pressure building on them. I feel most sorry for Riviere as he has basically been hung out to dry.

i'm more troubled by riviere. as he's the main man up front for the season, the signs there aren't good. some fucker's got to score the goals needed to keep us up.

Aye, 40 goals in around 160 league games in France doesn't inspire confidence that he can lead the line. The lad doesn't look like a goal scorer, more like the target man to hold the ball up or knock it on for the goal scorer that we don't have...

Aye, 40 goals in around 160 league games in France doesn't inspire confidence that he can lead the line. The lad doesn't look like a goal scorer, more like the target man to hold the ball up or knock it on for the goal scorer that we don't have...

He's not really doing much of a job of that either so far. But then again the service to him has been pathetic.

He's not really doing much of a job of that either so far. But then again the service to him has been pathetic.

Playing one out and out striker is going to leave him isolated until He, De Jong and Cabella have had a bedding in period.

I think the intention is for De Jong to be getting up alongside/beyond him like Nolan did with Carroll while Cabella provides the improvisation/flair.