So, who's going down?

The Fish

onu1.png

At Christmas, sunderland were dead and buried, but partly because of the poor form of the teams that were above them and partly their own good form sees our orcish freidns from down the road odds on to survive. They may only be 2 points out of the Relegation places, but they're definitely the form team. Swansea are in free-fall and I'm guessing their owners are pinning their hopes on the new-manager effect to distance themselves from the rest, I think they've enough quality (especially with Bony firing now) to escape any real trouble.

I can't see Meulensteen (or Curbishly or Wilkins) getting them out of the trouble they find themselves in, Cardiff will drop because they just haven't the quality in their squad and I fancy Norwich to succumb, but not before firing Hughton.

I was just wondering who people expect to see relegated at the end of the season?

I reckon Palace will stay up, they've got decent home form and Pulis has made them tougher to beat. Any other year they'd probably be down but with half the table being as shite as each other they've got a fighting chance.

Wouldn't mind us in for Kasami if Fulham go down.

Has he done anything except that one goal?

Fulham and Cardiff nailed on for the drop imo Swansea to join them if they dont get the manager right

I'm gonna have Fulham and Stoke to be relegated at 3/1 and 4/1 respectively. Like to think Stoke will go the journey based on having the easiest start of anyone outside the top 6 but still only 1 point clear of relegation spots...and with the longer odds.

http://www.toontastic.net/board/topic/31769-whos-had-the-easiest-start/page-8

Fulham down to 1/2 now B)

Still hopeful of Stoke too.

Stats at work :D

Is it true Sunderland have only played 3 of the top ten away from home?

If so I certainly wouldn't disregard them going down despite a good couple of results.

Only one of the bottom 10 (Norwich) to travel to.

..but they have a better record against top half teams, and they're 6th on the last 6 games...

http://www.statto.com/football/stats/england/premier-league/2013-2014/form-table/full

9th in 18 games (since Poyet arrived).

Think they'll be ok.

..but they have a better record against top half teams, and they're 6th on the last 6 games...

http://www.statto.com/football/stats/england/premier-league/2013-2014/form-table/full

Think they'll be ok.

I thought they'd struggle http://www.toontastic.net/board/topic/34463-other-games/page-87#entry1253666

n92y.png

But the two games played by each team (and their twow ins) wins that have followed have changed the landscape quite a bit

Think they'll be ok.

Us, Everton and Southampton. Can only think the fourth was West Brom as it was early on and they may have been in the top ten. I still think they're very much in the shit.

Sunderland will be fine, unfortunately. Of those down there, I'd like to see West Brom go down the most. Never confident playing them. Fulham can get fucked, too. 'Lovely club' and that, but boring as fuck. Might as well hoy West Ham in there, as well, for obvious reasons. That's who I'd like, but I think it'll probably be Fulham, Cardiff and Norwich.

They, (Mackems), have thirteen league games left. Seven are away from home, one of those is Norwich, the rest are, Man City, Arsenal, Chelsea, Liverpool, Spurs and Man U. They've struggled against teams around them especially at home and their six home games are Hull, Palace, West Ham, Everton, Cardiff and Swansea.

I honestly don't think they'll win another game away from home and think it's wouldn't be a stretch to see them only winning three home games. Say a couple of draws as well and that'll put them on 35 points. It could be very close.

Edited by Howmanheyman

Agreed, they battered us last weekend but they're still utter shite. They've got possibly the toughest fixture list left and are an injury to Adam Johnson away from having little to no threat.