What's Currently Wrong With You

Jan

3 hours ago, RobinRobin said:

Think it's 3 years for personal injury, but I may be out of date.  However, without evidence other than his own testimony, he is facing an uphill battle (especially if seeking sound medical advice here :))

Your honour, I call to the stand evidence of my client's suffering from.... Gemmilll from toontastic. Ahem. 

• Haha 2

3 hours ago, Renton said:

Your honour, I call to the stand evidence of my client's suffering from.... Gemmilll from toontastic. Ahem. 

To be fair he does seem to have had every possible malady and survived. 

1 hour ago, RobinRobin said:

To be fair he does seem to have had every possible malady and survived. 

He's like Mr Burns from that Simpsons episode

episode 12 GIF

• Haha 1

• 3 weeks later...

Wife's got COVID. Boy is off school with a gastro bug. I've got Hayfever like Arkansas's got racism.

Fuck this ^       Fuck This ^ and       Fuck this especially ^

I say this every year but make sure you take a nasal steroid and make sure you follow the instructions correctly - every day. You'll feel much better after a week. Also sodium cromoglicate eye drops if your eyes are fucked - instant relief. 

I managed to get food poisoning on holiday and a week later it’s still there. Thankfully I was only confined to bed for a day but still shitting about 15 times a day and now accompanied by bastarding stomach cramps.

36 minutes ago, ewerk said:

I managed to get food poisoning on holiday and a week later it’s still there. Thankfully I was only confined to bed for a day but still shitting about 15 times a day and now accompanied by bastarding stomach cramps.

👍At least you'll come back from hols having lost weight. Oh, and loperamide (immodium). 

16 hours ago, Renton said:

I say this every year but make sure you take a nasal steroid and make sure you follow the instructions correctly - every day. You'll feel much better after a week. Also sodium cromoglicate eye drops if your eyes are fucked - instant relief. 

Piriteze usually sorts me right out, but because of the shitty weather finally breaking I guess the entire floral community decided to vomit out their pollen at once. Like a bunch of cunts.

2 minutes ago, The Fish said:

Piriteze usually sorts me right out, but because of the shitty weather finally breaking I guess the entire floral community decided to vomit out their pollen at once. Like a bunch of cunts.

Antihistamines mask the symptoms, not the cause, and are systemic so have side effects like making you drowsy (even non-sedating ones). Plus, they're just not 100% effective as you're finding. Get a nasal steroid spray and then thank me. 

3 minutes ago, Renton said:

Antihistamines mask the symptoms, not the cause, and are systemic so have side effects like making you drowsy (even non-sedating ones). Plus, they're just not 100% effective as you're finding. Get a nasal steroid spray and then thank me. 

Which do you recommend?

13 minutes ago, Monkeys Fist said:

Hey, it’s not to be sneezed at. 

don't get snotty me with me 

• Haha 1