What's Currently Wrong With You

Jan

5 hours ago, wykikitoon said:

Fuck me.  Last 3 days I have been completely wiped out with some norovirus.

Monday didn't feel beauty, went for a ride with a mate, steady away social and a laugh.   Got back felt ropey.  Had a shower sat down to watch some TV then for the next 2h was backwards and forwards from the bog throwing up.  Tuesday couldn't eat a thing.  Could only sip water.  Yesterday managed some toast and a cuppa but even that felt hard work.  I'm back in the office today feeling more human, but still not beauty.  Thankfully I wasn't shitting like a bastard too like.

i'm sure your colleagues are chuffed you made the effort to come in and infect them :lol:

• Haha 4

4 hours ago, Howmanheyman said:

I was in hospital last night, have some virus that is causing mayhem with my stomach and I've had a constant fever with it, still have. The shivering is the worst. Had to rush to the toilet after I got back home around one in the morning for yet more more diarrhea after I'd managed to fall asleep, almost felt an involuntary fart was a bit wet in the dark. This morning, in the light, the wall next to my bed looked like Bobby Sands cell! Never had anything like this before. As I was struggling to get out of bed doubled over the involuntary fart must've flew out at a very high velocity and hit the wall about a metre away. It wasn't a nice sight I'll be honest. :lol:

fucking hell, absolute savages :lol:

• Haha 3

2 hours ago, Dr Gloom said:

fucking hell, absolute savages :lol:

If I’ve learned anything from my time on this place it’s that “ wuh aal shit and piss the same” ( courtesy of Phstevie).…

…Except when HMHM takes interior decorating to Laurence Llewelyn-Bowel levels. 

• Haha 4

2 hours ago, Ayatollah Hermione said:

I’m also creased at HMHM projectile shitting all over the bedroom wall :lol: The smell alone must have been fantastic. Mind, I once had a really bad pain in my gut so rushed to the chod bin and was disappointed that it was only a massive fart. Decided to check anyway and the pan looked like the battle of the Somme. To this day, I don’t know how I didn’t feel it flying out but the fart must have propelled it out at some pace

Remember feeling a pain in my gut on the bus home from school. Got worse as I walked home, was bent double by the time I got to my neighbours who was in his garden, he helped me inside the house. Mam very quickly diagnosed a burst appendix and called the Ambulance. Got loaded into the back and just as we went over a speed bump I ripped the biggest fart I've managed to this day. Mortifying. Still had to go to the hospital "just to be sure". Convinced that it was just so the paramedics could point me out to the nurses and have a good fucking laugh.

• Haha 6

44 minutes ago, The Fish said:

Remember feeling a pain in my gut on the bus home from school. Got worse as I walked home, was bent double by the time I got to my neighbours who was in his garden, he helped me inside the house. Mam very quickly diagnosed a burst appendix and called the Ambulance. Got loaded into the back and just as we went over a speed bump I ripped the biggest fart I've managed to this day. Mortifying. Still had to go to the hospital "just to be sure". Convinced that it was just so the paramedics could point me out to the nurses and have a good fucking laugh.

You should have been sued for waste of NHS resources. Nobody ever died of a broken fart.

• Haha 7

4 hours ago, Ayatollah Hermione said:

I’m also creased at HMHM projectile shitting all over the bedroom wall :lol: The smell alone must have been fantastic. Mind, I once had a really bad pain in my gut so rushed to the chod bin and was disappointed that it was only a massive fart. Decided to check anyway and the pan looked like the battle of the Somme. To this day, I don’t know how I didn’t feel it flying out but the fart must have propelled it out at some pace

:lol: Honestly, the fart that caused the IRA fresco just seemed a bog standard fart of no power or consequence at all. My arse must have a built-in silencer? 

• Haha 2

Went into work today to collect overtime. We have three bathrooms. One for men, one for women, and one who identifies as they and/or them. Staff was going on break for lunch and could not get into the latter bathroom. The next set of staff went on break. Still the door was locked. Maintenance finally entered to find a 24 year old co-worker with a heroin needle in his leg and deceased.

• Sad 8

Just now, RobinRobin said:

Hope the blood was not coming from the same place :sick:

No, it was my brow hitting the tiles at a high velocity. I could hear the wife then was thinking why am I lying down looking at the tiles on the floor for a second till I realised. Horrible night. 

4 minutes ago, Howmanheyman said:

No, it was my brow hitting the tiles at a high velocity. I could hear the wife then was thinking why am I lying down looking at the tiles on the floor for a second till I realised. Horrible night. 

Did you kick a black cat into a mirror under a ladder?  

• Haha 3

29 minutes ago, ohhh_yeah said:

Went into work today to collect overtime. We have three bathrooms. One for men, one for women, and one who identifies as they and/or them. Staff was going on break for lunch and could not get into the latter bathroom. The next set of staff went on break. Still the door was locked. Maintenance finally entered to find a 24 year old co-worker with a heroin needle in his leg and deceased.

jesus, that's dark

11 minutes ago, Howmanheyman said:

jeez - get well soon man

• Like 1

51 minutes ago, Howmanheyman said:

Oof! 

However, if you didn’t say “ Laterz, Lolz!” as you headed towards the floor I’m going to be severely disappointed in you. 

• Haha 4

1 hour ago, Howmanheyman said:

You thought about maybe not drinking when you're feeling under the weather?

• Haha 3

Inspired by last week’s eruption in Walkergate, I went down the rabbit of one of my favourite subjects- volcanoes. 

Found this picture of Mt.St.Helens erupting, taken from Mt. Adams. 
IMG_0286.jpeg.09281e3c53e04d81f9418ec21c13e077.jpeg

There’s just seconds between the two photos. 

Also, Mt. Adam’s is almost 40 miles away from Mt. St. Helens. 

• Like 3

On 09/06/2023 at 13:24, wykikitoon said:

Jesus HMHM. Hope you're better soon!

Gastroenteritis, still fucking got it and I'm on a week's 'holiday' now and it's completely ruined the plans for my youngest daughter's 18th tomorrow which she's been looking forward to for ages. Gutted. 

• Like 2