Only in America

The Fish

BLM playing right into republican hands by making it all about them FFS.

This isn't about democracy, it's about the movement thinking it's so important it deserves to be consulted on political matters IMO.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Dazzler said:

it's about the movement thinking it's so important it deserves to be consulted on political matters IMO.

isn't that, guns and to be richer than every other cunt, what Americans think democracy is anyway?

if only Musk could find a way to take them all to space with him, the rest of us may have a chance.

21 hours ago, sammynb said:

isn't that, guns and to be richer than every other cunt, what Americans think democracy is anyway?

if only Musk could find a way to take them all to space with him, the rest of us may have a chance.

And for the coppers to have a divine right to choke and shoot unarmed black people. It's in their constitution (probably)

• 1 month later...

America can just fuck off at this stage. The mass shootings and the fact that it's a coin flip whether they give the world another four years of Trump.

Just write the place off as a bad job. 

Edited by Gemmill
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, Kid Dynamite said:

The USA had 9 school shootings between 1898-1998.

It's had 22 between 1998-2024.

(There's that many now that they don't include them in the stats unless 4+ people were killed)

Until that last sentence I was going to point out that this is far too low to be correct. I remember there being one a month for a spell a few years ago - I'm guessing they were cases with three or less deaths so won't have counted.

21 hours ago, Kevin Carr's Gloves said:

The father has been charged with involuntary manslaughter. Despite the cops warning him in May 23 that his 13 year old son was making threats to shoot up a school he went ahead and bought him an assault rifle three months later.

Nearly unbelievable.

• Sad 1
  • Jaysus... 1

13 minutes ago, ewerk said:

The father has been charged with involuntary manslaughter. Despite the cops warning him in May 23 that his 13 year old son was making threats to shoot up a school he went ahead and bought him an assault rifle three months later.

Nearly unbelievable.

Was I right though?

1 hour ago, Holden McGroin said:

Is  4+ a "mass shooting" and anything under that is a complete, normal, run of the mill the shooting ? 

I think it depends on the shade of shooter tbh.

• Like 1