Only in America

The Fish

I guess Kidrock has released that to prepare for his run at the presidency? Or was he going for the senate, I don't remember.

He might actually be a more compassionate individual than most of the republican senators and tbh, at this point, I think it would be amusing.

The presidency would be something else though, we need to keep him the fuck away from that :lol: 

8 minutes ago, Rayvin said:

I guess Kidrock has released that to prepare for his run at the presidency? Or was he going for the senate, I don't remember.

He might actually be a more compassionate individual than most of the republican senators and tbh, at this point, I think it would be amusing.

The presidency would be something else though, we need to keep him the fuck away from that :lol: 

He was taking the piss. And he's done all sorts of charitable stuff

4 minutes ago, TheGingerQuiff said:

He was taking the piss. And he's done all sorts of charitable stuff

Believe it or not, I have been aware of him enough to know that he's not a total spanner, despite his attempts to come across as one.

Although I did think he was meant to have "found Jesus" a little while ago, so not sure where that aligns with his 'dick slinging' and so on.

5 minutes ago, Rayvin said:

Believe it or not, I have been aware of him enough to know that he's not a total spanner, despite his attempts to come across as one.

Although I did think he was meant to have "found Jesus" a little while ago, so not sure where that aligns with his 'dick slinging' and so on.

:lol: Can't recall him ever taking a religious turn

I'm say given his the opinions he's expressed about him rapping (the last album had one rap song called Grandpa's Jam, was tongue in cheek and an acknowledgement that he's told old for it) I'd hazard a guess that releasing this has done exactly what he intended. Now we all know new content is coming. And I heard it off someone that doesn't even like him. 

28 minutes ago, TheGingerQuiff said:

Quite a large selection that've contributed to his $150m net worth

I mean you could go with that metric, but it would mean he’s half as good as Phil Collins 

• Haha 1

7 hours ago, TheGingerQuiff said:

We do mate we just self medicate and stfu about them. 

"How's you?"

"A bit down tbh my anxiety levels are above pre-pandemic levels"

Nobody cares.

The fucking cheek :lol: 

You must be pushing 40 and you had a total meltdown on here cos your lass flung you for her ex!

• Haha 2

On 19/11/2021 at 16:59, TheGingerQuiff said:

It's tricky for me. He should have been found guilty for sure. But then there's the issue of expecting a 17 year old kid to behave properly with a semi automatic. He probably went there giving it Billy Big Bollocks and didn't go with any intent to shoot anyone and probably did shit his pants when it hit the fan. I haven't followed the case just seen some footage and read a basic synopsis of what happened. To escape any punishment is obv ridiculous. But I'd have been conflicted at putting the kid behind bars for most/all of his life.

Meanwhile in Kenosha, Chrystul Kizer is still awaiting a decision on her case from June 2018.

"Kizer is charged with first-degree intentional homicide for the June 2018 death of Randall Volar III, a 34-year-old Kenosha man. Kizer was 17 at the time she was charged, accused of shooting Volar in the head, then setting his house on fire."

"Prosecutors have argued that Kizer’s motive in killing Volar was theft. Her supporters, however, believe Kizer was defending herself from a trafficker, and her attorneys hope to use an affirmative defense included in state statute for victims of sex trafficking."

https://www.kenoshanews.com/news/local/state-supreme-court-takes-up-chrystul-kizer-case/article_2acfe586-f2df-55f6-8d55-16b4e5cc0d00.html

9 hours ago, ohhh_yeah said:

Meanwhile in Kenosha, Chrystul Kizer is still awaiting a decision on her case from June 2018.

"Kizer is charged with first-degree intentional homicide for the June 2018 death of Randall Volar III, a 34-year-old Kenosha man. Kizer was 17 at the time she was charged, accused of shooting Volar in the head, then setting his house on fire."

"Prosecutors have argued that Kizer’s motive in killing Volar was theft. Her supporters, however, believe Kizer was defending herself from a trafficker, and her attorneys hope to use an affirmative defense included in state statute for victims of sex trafficking."

https://www.kenoshanews.com/news/local/state-supreme-court-takes-up-chrystul-kizer-case/article_2acfe586-f2df-55f6-8d55-16b4e5cc0d00.html

Without clicking the article, I’m going to take a wild guess that she’s black? 

The Wisconsin Supreme Court will review an appellate court decision that opened the door for Chrystul Kizer to use an affirmative defense while fighting a murder charge for the death of a man who prosecutors admit had been preying on Kizer and other underage girls.

Kizer is charged with first-degree intentional homicide for the June 2018 death of Randall Volar III, a 34-year-old Kenosha man. Kizer was 17 at the time she was charged, accused of shooting Volar in the head, then setting his house on fire.

Prosecutors have argued that Kizer’s motive in killing Volar was theft. Her supporters, however, believe Kizer was defending herself from a trafficker, and her attorneys hope to use an affirmative defense included in state statute for victims of sex trafficking.

Whether her defense team will be allowed to pursue that line of defense is the subject of the Wisconsin Supreme Court review. The affirmative defense has never been used in a homicide case in the state.

Kenosha County Circuit Court Judge David Wilk previously had ruled that Kizer could not use the affirmative defense in a homicide case.

But the District II Court of Appeals overturned Wilk, ruling that Kizer may be able to use the defense if she is able to show her actions were a direct result of the trafficking she experienced. At trial, the defense, if allowed, would be similar to a self-defense argument.

The Supreme Court will not review that decision based on an appeal from the state. Rather, the court is asking the state and defense to file briefs in support of their arguments over the next two months.

Under investigation

At the time of his death, Volar was under investigation for sex trafficking underage girls. Kenosha Police had served a warrant on Volar’s home and seized electronics that showed he had taken video of himself having sex with minors, including Kizer. Volar had been arrested during the investigation, but he was released as detectives continued to work on the case.

Kizer, of Milwaukee, allegedly met Volar through an advertisement on Backpage, a now-defunct website for sex marketing. She has alleged that Volar sexually abused her and was trafficking her to other men. Prosecutors have acknowledged in court that Volar was sexually abusing teenage girls and would likely have been charged with child sex assault had he not been killed.

While the appeals of the affirmative defense issue are pending, the prosecution has been on hold, and no trial date has been set.

Kizer has been free on bond since June 2020 after the Chicago Community Bond Fund, with help from other supporters, posted her $400,000 bond.

On 19/11/2021 at 13:11, Rayvin said:

Some republican wanker has offered him an internship ffs :lol: 

They are absolute cunts man, the lot of them. What this verdict says is that you can go out looking for trouble at a left wing protest, armed to the teeth, and start freely gunning people down when they tell you to fuck off.

• 2 weeks later...