Four years of willo

desmondTUTU

I was very critical of him last season but I'm prepared to hold my hands up and say I was just wrong about him frankly. He clearly did have the potential to be better.

Also, Pardew genuinely seems to have a knack for improving players...

I was very critical of him last season but I'm prepared to hold my hands up and say I was just wrong about him frankly. He clearly did have the potential to be better.

Also, Pardew genuinely seems to have a knack for improving players...

He's done it quite a bit hasn't he -- Willo, Perch, Shola, Ryan Taylor. Am I missing anyone?

why? :lol:

he has come a long why on from trying to tackle collo and missing the ball completely.

Never liked or trusted anyone who preferred to be called 'Mike' rather than 'Mick' or 'Mickey'.

As for 'Willo'? :lol: For fuck sake, sounds like he should be Robbie Williams gentle flatmate.

Best.

Did Best improve like? He looked shite when he came and shite when he left to me.

Williamsons defending has been vastly improved lately but as Chez points out his distribution is awful. He actually looked scared of having the ball at his feet most of the time.

Did Best improve like? He looked shite when he came and shite when he left to me.

Williamsons defending has been vastly improved lately but as Chez points out his distribution is awful. He actually looked scared of having the ball at his feet most of the time.

Scored some crucial goals for us the season we finished 5th. Showed some silky skills too. Could have done with him last season I reckon.

I thought Best was a grafter and would always try and get into games but just wasn't good enough. Williamson is a limited centre half in good form alongside two brilliant players in Coloccini and Debuchy but we need a better defender than him if we're serious about pushing on into the top 4.