Politics

Christmas Tree

Between his GB news gig, his Telegraph column and his Cameo videos, Farage is bringing in £120k pm, BEFORE his MP salary :lol: 

Being head of the gammons makes you £1.5mil a year it seems 

8 hours ago, Kid Dynamite said:

Between his GB news gig, his Telegraph column and his Cameo videos, Farage is bringing in £120k pm, BEFORE his MP salary :lol: 

Being head of the gammons makes you £1.5mil a year it seems 

how much from cameo videos is he pulling in? 

21 minutes ago, Gemmill said:

Michael Owen's cameos will be like listening to the desk sergeant check you in at the local police station. 

I've listened to work related health and safety videos that had me more enthused than listening to Michael 'tremendous by the way' Owen. 

• Haha 3

1 hour ago, Gemmill said:

How much extra do you think he charges to do one topless? 

The cunt charges £500 to get dressed up. Ask ewerk. 

ira-dance.gif.9c23af5f1881cfc291b7d5d46f168fc6.gif

• Haha 1

Labour should ban politicians having second jobs in the media, especially the news media. I mean it should happen anyway, but to get rid of this cunt is a bonus. He'll also have to admit he has dumped his loyal subjects in Clacton because of the money. 

• Like 5

47 minutes ago, ewerk said:

The Secret Diary of Lee Anderson, Aged 57 1/2

:lol:

Like they say, parody is well and truly dead in this country. Thank goodnesss the theatre was a "snowflake free safe space for decent hardworking people to go and have a laugh". :lol: All it needs is for them to bump into CT on the beach metal detecting. 

Thanks Lee, honestly, this tweet has genuinely given me a laugh. Although when I realise I am only 3 years younger than you the joke isn't so funny any more. :unsure:

• Haha 3

4 minutes ago, Gemmill said:

He sounds like he's describing a series of cold war steve efforts. 

:lol:

Even some of the cold war steve montages are becoming indistinguishable from life in some of these Reform shit holes. 

Clacton today. 

image.png.42d042e58f877480dbea9f20f2010e49.png

• Haha 5

1 hour ago, ewerk said:

The Secret Diary of Lee Anderson, Aged 57 1/2

This Ed Davey has a lot to answer for with his 'living his best life' tweets. 

• Haha 1

She's never hinted at any point that they weren't going to do this. So called black hole or not. Of course she did rule out raising CGT for fear of tarnishing her new position of labour being a friend of business so any tax hikes will be for the plebs. 

Also appointing Kendall to welfare always meant a brutal clampdown was on its way. 

Did either of you bother reading that article past the headline? It doesn't say anything new at all or give any extra information. Pure click bait. The only tax rises planned are for inheritance tax, I thought we would all agree on that. Other than that the plan is for more public spending when we get growth, which we appear to be getting. 

I mean, we've just had record pay rises in the public sector and most strikes settled. But aye, let's all condemn Reeves as being Osborne before her first budget. Standard. 

Edited by Renton
  • Like 2

The worst thing about Rory Stewart, even worse than him being a tory cunt, is the way he tries to talk like an American. I know he's married to one - "Shosanna" :lol: - but the way he says "lemme just challenge that", and he softens his t's. "I godda just say, Chicago's a great ciddy."

Fuck off, you daft posh twat. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 4

9 hours ago, Renton said:

Did either of you bother reading that article past the headline? It doesn't say anything new at all or give any extra information. Pure click bait. The only tax rises planned are for inheritance tax, I thought we would all agree on that. Other than that the plan is for more public spending when we get growth, which we appear to be getting. 

I mean, we've just had record pay rises in the public sector and most strikes settled. But aye, let's all condemn Reeves as being Osborne before her first budget. Standard. 

I know it’s all been trailed. I still expected more from a Labour chancellor