Politics

Christmas Tree

:lol:

The people in charge of running the Tory leadership contest can't even run a contest for who gets to be the next chief desk-banger.

Meanwhile, Labour quietly gets on with the business of government. 

This is EXACTLY what Starmer keeps talking about. This, and the Braverman stuff, and the Badenoch stuff. The self serving politics of performance. 

They haven't learned a fucking thing. 

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

3 hours ago, Gemmill said:

The people in charge of running the Tory leadership contest can't even run a contest for who gets to be the next chief desk-banger.

Meanwhile, Labour quietly gets on with the business of government. 

This is EXACTLY what Starmer keeps talking about. This, and the Braverman stuff, and the Badenoch stuff. The self serving politics of performance. 

They haven't learned a fucking thing. 

They’re the gift that keeps on giving. Just when you think you can’t fuck things up much more. 

And let’s face it, with the amount of MPs they’ve got left it’s basically electing a message chat admin rather than someone of any importance. 

Keep imploding :lol:

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Craig said:

They’re the gift that keeps on giving. Just when you think you can’t fuck things up much more. 

And let’s face it, with the amount of MPs they’ve got left it’s basically electing a message chat admin rather than someone of any importance. 

Keep imploding :lol:

You couldn't pay me enough to take that job tbf, you lot are bad enough.

• Haha 4

9 hours ago, PaddockLad said:

So…. Is it just electoral commission law broken here or is it a police matter, or is it fuck all? 🤷🏻‍♂️

No one in the media is really running with it when others seem fairly obvious that Reform have misled 1000s of people…seems strange to me tbh 

https://www.glasgowtimes.co.uk/news/24440858.reform-uk-admission-election-candidates-glasgow/

I posted a few twatter links about this a page or two back- it’s an absolute piss take, but if its found that the number of suspected, non-existent candidates is what people suspect it to be, they could be in trouble. 

(Our Reform candidate in Newcastle North was some bloated mackem skank living in Washington- unfortunately a real person :lol:

It also highlights the fucking ridiculous situation where you need photo ID to vote, but not to be on the ballot. 

• Like 3

Apart from anything else it shows how out of touch he is that he thinks this bollocks is really important. The odious little cunt 

• Like 2

He's like the Fire Warden at work who suddenly thinks he's king shit when he's got his tabard on. 

He should be a supermarket security guard or a metro inspector, and nowhere near being one of the 650 people that decide how the country is run.

• Haha 2

Just now, Alex said:

It’s basically this:

Exactly. I can just imagine him waddling into the bar with his bit of paper, humming the Flight of the Valkyries. 

• Haha 2

3 minutes ago, Gemmill said:

He's like the Fire Warden at work who suddenly thinks he's king shit when he's got his tabard on. 

He should be a supermarket security guard or a metro inspector, and nowhere near being one of the 650 people that decide how the country is run.

:lol: That’s a bit fucking harsh. 
On Metro inspectors and supermarket security guards 

• Haha 2

:lol: Falling out already. 

I suppose they at least haven't started knocking one another out yet, which is what they did as MEPs. 

• Haha 3

3 minutes ago, Gemmill said:

:lol: Falling out already. 

I suppose they at least haven't started knocking one another out yet, which is what they did as MEPs. 

Farage couldn’t knock out a wank.

• Like 1
  • Haha 5

1 hour ago, Gemmill said:

"Lost all her mates and pissed off the gays" - Is a mental direct quote.

Edited by Dazzler
  • Haha 4

19 hours ago, Gemmill said:

Tories not yet ready to focus on becoming electable again. :lol:

This is the other thing with them. And it was the same when they were actually in power. Conducting their pathetic petty culture war, internal arguments etc via Twitter. All me, me, me all the fucking time while the country burned 

• Like 5

https://bylinetimes.com/2024/07/13/failed-firms-and-cv-boasts-little-known-new-reform-uk-mps-past-comes-under-scrutiny/

Big surprise to find out that Reform's fifth MP has a CV which is mostly made up (he claims to have worked for Lehman Brothers in 2010...the same Lehman Brothers that famously ceased to exist in 2008).

He also turns out to have been jailed in his late teens for physically attacking his girlfriend whilst drunk. 

• Like 2

Bad stuff.

Stupid culture war bullshit I sincerely hoped was behind us.

Victimising a tiny, vulnerable group of people who have done nothing to deserve it based on the rhetoric of bigots.

• Like 1

Someone seems to have taken shots at Trump. Wish they had hit.

Although I have some worries it will end up being some weird false flag type shit to help trump win the election.