Politics

Christmas Tree

Fucking hell, my seat just went Labour by 39 votes. 🥳 I love it when a tactical vote comes together!

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 3

2 minutes ago, Meenzer said:

Fucking hell, my seat just went Labour by 39 votes. 🥳 I love it when a tactical vote comes together!

Get in! 

Just now, Gemmill said:

Where the fuck is Truss?! I need to walk the dog before Cletus gets here. 

Announcement imminent apparently 

• Like 1

26 minutes ago, Renton said:

Fuck off you silly cunt. 

Just woken up since probably 1am.  A new era. It'll take 5 years just to begin repairing the damage of the last 14 years.

Excuses in early 😉

By the way, Lowe winning for Reform should be fun. He’s an absolute fucking loony and his views are already out there. 

1 minute ago, Gemmill said:

KISS! KISS! KISS! KISS! 

He’s won the argument 

Posted (edited)
3 minutes ago, Gemmill said:

KISS! KISS! KISS! KISS! 

He's wrong I believe, can't recall the name but someone older than magic-grandad is father of the house (per a result earlier)

Edit: Edward Leigh?

Edited by Toonpack

Just now, Toonpack said:

He's wrong I believe, can't recall the name but someone older than magic-grandad is father of the house (per a result earlier)

It’s based on how long they’ve been an MP. Not their age. 

Kuennsberg going on about how Starmer "managed to crack a few smiles" and then twisting her fucking Picasso portrait of a face into what I assume is disdain. 

• Haha 4

Posted (edited)
11 minutes ago, Alex said:

It’s based on how long they’ve been an MP. Not their age. 

It’s Sir Edward Leigh apparently. If they were both elected at the same time it’s who was sworn in first iirc 

Edited by Alex
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, Gemmill said:

Kuennsberg going on about how Starmer "managed to crack a few smiles" and then twisting her fucking Picasso portrait of a face into what I assume is disdain. 

She’s a proper fucking cunt like. Her being gutted tells you exactly how badly it’s gone for the Tories despite whatever narrative they’re trying to spin 

• Like 3

Just stuck BBC on. Jeremy Vine with an infographic showing this is the worst result by an incumbent PM ever. Kuenssberg and Myrie’s only comments are about the top hats worn by those PMs from years gone by and the hats the returning officers have worn. Straight back to Channel Four for me. 

• Haha 3