Politics

Christmas Tree

10 minutes ago, Sharp said:

I would if the banter was canny but it seems a bit defensive and one sided so i  am offering the alternative view point..

6 minutes ago, Kid Dynamite said:

You're not in sixth form. Most of us are in our 40s and 50s and have well established opinions. We don't need alternative view points, and if we did, we wouldn't get them from a thicket like you 

:lol:
It wouldn’t be Toontastic unless some fucking random poster had a few too many and outed themselves as a racist and thicker than shit soup, would it? 

Sharp, you’re not from the West Midlands by any chance, are you? 

• Haha 3

4 minutes ago, Kid Dynamite said:

You're not in sixth form. Most of us are in our 40s and 50s and have well established opinions. We don't need alternative view points, and if we did, we wouldn't get them from a thicket like you 

and 60's thank you very much you young whippersnapper

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Monkeys Fist said:

No,and it is-  you could try some? 

1 minute ago, Kid Dynamite said:

Dear me ,  we seem to have  a nacker whome can see into ones minds indeed? how very charming... your first 3 letters of your usename tells me exactly what you are 

4 minutes ago, Monkeys Fist said:

You have to answer the door in a vest and pair of kegs, preferably with some food stains down the front. 

Don’t even acknowledge your appearance, just let the bloke in and twitch occasionally. 

Based on the phonecall, he might think I'm his twin.

• Haha 2

1 minute ago, Monkeys Fist said:

Nice feeling, isn’t it? 

Yeah…. It’s nothing like 97 though, our generation could remember the fag end of 1970s Labour through the winter of discontent when we were kids but to all intents and purposes we’d known nothing but Tory rule. So that was fuckin amazing even though I couldn’t force myself to vote for Blair. I liked Ashdown and subsequently Kennedy and I’d stand by all the times I voted for them. But yeah. We’re no longer ruled by a gang of feckless fuckin semi criminals just looking to line their and their friends’ nests so it’s all good 😊 

• Like 5

3 minutes ago, Sharp said:

Dear me ,  we seem to have  a nacker whome can see into ones minds indeed? how very charming... your first 3 letters of your usename tells me exactly what you are 

👆Makes you think 

• Haha 3

11 minutes ago, Gemmill said:

Truss coming soon. I've had one hour sleep and I've got some daft cunt coming out to install a smart meter this morning. 

He rang last night to let me know he was coming and he clearly has some..... issues. Ten minutes later the phone goes again and it's him again repeating the exact conversation we just had.

I goes "Mate, I've just spoken to you. Are you still coming here first thing". 

Full of apologies. :lol:

But aye, I've got that to look forward to. Smart meter installed upside down is probably the best I can hope for. 

More bad news, it’s me fitting your Meter. Wideopen is a bit of a drive but I left just after the exit poll was announced. If you look out your window am parked up in the van on your drive. Get the fuckin kettle on son :D  

• Haha 4

4 minutes ago, Sharp said:

Have you just come over on a boat? 

Speakee da English???

3 minutes ago, Monkeys Fist said:

It wouldn’t be Toontastic unless some fucking random poster had a factor many and outed themselves as a racist and thicker than shit soup, would it? 

Sharp, you’re not from the West Midlands by any chance, are you? 

No Mate born and bread in Gateshead, had a few fights on North Shields Ferry Landing..:)

3 minutes ago, Sharp said:

No Mate born and bread in Gateshead, had a few fights on North Shields Ferry Landing..:) If that helps?

6 minutes ago, Sharp said:

I was In DE NAVY

Going on Shields ferry is NOT a being in the navy.

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Sharp said:

Great  absolutrly toontastic mate

Aye. That’s how you’re coming across 

1 minute ago, Alex said:

Jess Phillips has won. 

She's full of hell in her speech. Out with a young female activist today and dickheads slashed the young lass's tires

• Like 3