Politics

Christmas Tree

He's not thick, Hunt. By any measure, he probably should have lost his seat, but he just went back to his constituency and knocked on doors for 6 weeks. Did fuck all as part of the national campaign, and it's paid off. 

• Like 2

Just now, Sharp said:

Get fucked you scottish twat

Reform, ladies and gentlemen. 

We’re not racists, but if you’re not white and English, fuck off :lol:

• Haha 6

1 minute ago, Sharp said:

Get fucked you scottish twat

I was born in Poole, Dorset mate. Am sat there now. Please tell us how you can tell someone’s nationality via an anonymous internet message board? … 

• Haha 4

Just now, Toonpack said:

Jess Phillips holds (just) good she's spot on

She's fucking class, I'm pleased she's hung on. Hopefully Mahmood has too - she's got the mental tiktok lawyer independent to go up against - he likes Andrew Tate, so aye. TEAM. MAHMOOD! 

• Like 1

Can you daft cunts answer one question, i think i posed it a few posts above, where are the schools housing and doctor surgeries hospital to accomadate these people?  oh and lets not forget jobs, just give them a free life while i graft me little bollocks off ...get fucked man

• Jaysus... 1

Everyone in twitter says Labour has hit 316 seats. Incredibly the BBC has them on 316.

They've had a fucking nightmare tonight. 

42 minutes ago, Sharp said:

Yes, let me explain, i am not against immegration far from it we need free movement across the borders but only if it benefits this country,  we dont need to be a dumpimg ground for all the shite thats coming over on bastard dinghys, and by the way have you seen many women or kids on them boats?  If you want to bring these  people here make sure the infrastructure is in place, Build more houses build more doctor surgerys build more schools , dont just let every tom dick and bastard harry come here.. the country is fucked and you know it

👆Tells it like it is 

• Haha 4

1 minute ago, Sharp said:

Can you daft cunts answer one question, i think i posed it a few posts above, where are the schools housing and doctor surgeries hospital to accomadate these people?  oh and lets not forget jobs, just give them a free life while i graft me little bollocks off ...get fucked man

Rarely has a username been less apt. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 5

Bournemouth east and west both gone to Labour.. Tobias Ellwood, not a bad cunt for a Tory. Connor Burns; drunken sexual deviant. Richard Drax who’s landed gentry and lives on the procedes of slavery is no longer MP for Dorset South…. 

1 minute ago, Monkeys Fist said:

Rarely has a username been less apt. 

Rarely has a username be a swinger of trees with one hand coz other hand is on cok