Politics

Christmas Tree

Gary Gibbon straight into the "no enthusiasm for Labour" stuff. I hope Campbell knocks him clean out. 

Haha Dorries the fucking lunatic claiming this is a disaster for Labour. This is why C4 shouldn't have had this fucking idiot on. 

1 minute ago, Alex said:

Opposition are tiny though so it’s completely different. If it’s correct, And the Lib Dems are much much more closely aligned to this government than this version of the Tory party 

It’s ultimately irrelevant. The majority is so huge that Starmer can still do whatever he wants.

Dorries now offended that Campbell told her to get over Johnson. Apparently it’s a sexist comment. Fucking snowflakes.

Just now, ewerk said:

Dorries now offended that Campbell told her to get over Johnson. Apparently it’s a sexist comment. Fucking snowflakes.

I like that Campbell shut her down straight away 

• Like 2

Just now, Gemmill said:

Widdecombe. I'm starting to think I'll be switching C4 off here.

I guess someone doesn’t like DEMOCRACY.

• Haha 3

I sincerely hope Widdecombe doesn’t choke to death on air here 

• Haha 2

1 minute ago, Alex said:

I sincerely hope Widdecombe doesn’t choke to death on air here 

Just saying to our lass, wheel her out the back and let her die quietly in the green room, the fucking ghoul. 

• Haha 3

6 minutes ago, Gemmill said:

The 130 seats for Tories is actually bad news for Farage. They don't need him and his team of spastics now. 

Not sure I agree with that take. Reform is the big story after the landslide. We will continue to see the tories dragged towards the right, I think. Which is great, because it should keep them out of power. Elections are won in the centre. Hopefully the racists continue to split the Tory vote and keep the tories unelectable 

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Gemmill said:

Mandelsson and “Brexit hardman” Steve Baker on bbc.  PM sat giggling at Rayner playing things down…

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Gemmill said:

I'm still on BBC1. It's okay. Sounds like C4 is a shit show. 

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Dr Gloom said:

Not sure I agree with that take. Reform is the big story after the landslide. We will continue to see the tories dragged towards the right, I think. Which is great, because it should keep them out of power. Elections are won in the centre. Hopefully the racists continue to split the Tory vote and keep the tories unelectable 

If the Tories want to spend five years ripping themselves apart over 13 seats then let them.

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, ewerk said:

It’s ultimately irrelevant. The majority is so huge that Starmer can still do whatever he wants.

Aye. Agreed. I think we got our wires crossed but I meant more in relation to how the ‘official opposition’ are officially fucked 

Just now, Gemmill said:

I've switched over. 

You just missed C4 announcing live in front of Nadine Dorries that Harriet Harmen is going to the House of Lords. :lol: 

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 3

6 minutes ago, Dr Gloom said:

This is gonna be a nightmare for Farage. It's gonna be him, Tice, Anderson and then a cast of straight up retards who will immediately be exposed as racists with batshit stuff in their social media. 

He might very quickly have to boot people out the party and have 10 or fewer seats. 

13 seats is a better than expected performance, but it's nowt to worry about. 

I'm enjoying the landslide and the Tory defeat. Farage can get to fuck, he's not spoiling my night. 

Rory Stewart on C4 being a bit snippy. And, tbh, I can’t help thinking he’s  fancying himself as a future ‘one nation’ Tory PM. He likes to portray himself as a decent Tory about there’s no such thing. 

• Like 1

Just saw Bridget at the Sunderland count. Seeing as she gets both a massive majority and an early night do we think Mr Phillipson gets to use his err “massive majority” too? :hump:

Just now, Alex said:

Rory Stewart on C4 being a bit snippy. And, tbh, I can’t help thinking he’s  fancying himself as a future ‘one nation’ Tory PM. He likes to portray himself as a decent Tory about there’s no such thing. 

He gets on my tits. I might be watching the Oh God What Now YouTube stream shortly. 

I NEED MY ECHO CHAMBER! 

• Like 1

The margin of error on this exit poll must be canny wide BTW, with a massive swing result like this. 

Could still be some decent movement in the forecast seats. Nothing that's gonna change the result obvs. 

• Like 1