Politics

Christmas Tree

28 minutes ago, ewerk said:

I mean COME ON!

Pissing myself here. They've literally pulled out the sad kitten image. 

Tories getting absolutely slaughtered for these ridiculous attack ads on the radio.

Sci Fi Lol GIF by Hallmark Gold Crown

• Haha 1

17 minutes ago, PaddockLad said:

This is spot on :cuppa: 

Yeah. Been frustrating but Starmer's approach to the election has been proven to be correct. The tory client media have been utterly starved as ammunition to the extent they are attacking him for taking some family time off on a Friday night. Well played. 

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Gemmill said:

This would be funny. 

Honestly think she’d be more of an asset to a Labour government as Tory leader. That said, she’s a dangerous, bona fide mentalist so she can get tae fuckin fuck 

• Like 3

4 minutes ago, Gemmill said:

Good thread.  I'm sick of hearing about how the vote share for the two big parties is at its lowest level ever, when that is entirely because no cunt is voting Tory. 

Yeah, there’s absolutely nothing unusual about the Labour share. Which is historically pretty good for them, if not great. Yet the mainstream narrative is all about disillusioned voters rejecting the two main parties. Is it fuck, it’s people deserting the Tories for other parties (including Labour). 

46 minutes ago, Gemmill said:

Rishi Sunak has just been asked what his favourite food is, and his answer was "sandwiches".  :lol:

He's such a weird liar. Apparently he has a tradition of having "election pie". Assuming he only started this after he was parachuted into this consituency and got to know the butcher he's plugging (aye, right), that means he's done this twice. Tradition.

image.png.0807c39696e5ae776eb8b7e964c2e27d.png

• Haha 2

5 hours ago, ewerk said:

I mean COME ON!

Vote for us or we’ll get that don’t fuck with cats lad to fuck with this cat.

Edited by Dazzler
  • Haha 2

2 hours ago, Renton said:

:lol: What? Is she called Karen Mercer by any chance? 

"Hello, police? I'd like to report someone carrying banner.... Hello?" 

It’s mad how often the people who think you can’t say or do anything anymore cry as soon as someone says or does anything.

• Like 3