Politics

Christmas Tree

9 minutes ago, Renton said:

Fwiw I think the opposite will happen, I think Reform will under perform and Farage will lose in Clacton. He's been performing terribly when anyone questions him on policy and he is now exposed as a literal traitor. I bet there are more scandals ahead too. Obviously in FPTP you're going  to realistically need 30% plus in any individual seat to be elected. I just don't think there are that many morons/facists/racists in any individual seat, even Clacton. As you say, we'll soon find out.  

I suspect most of them genuinely don't care about policy. He is appealing to the mouth breathers. Simple (pie in the sky) politics for simpletons. It's very Trump-esque.

Edited by Holden McGroin

Just now, Holden McGroin said:

I suspect most of them genuinely don't care about policy. He is appealing to the mouth breathers. Simple (pie in the sky) politics for simpletons. It's very Trump-esque.

Aye, but it's too Trumpesque imo. I just don't see the appetite for this degree of blatant narcisism and bluster in the UK. Granted Johnson probably proves me wrong here but it's hard to draw comparisons 2019 because so many things are different compared with then. Anyway, point is Farage polling never really transfers to votes, but we'll see. 

Just now, Renton said:

Aye, but it's too Trumpesque imo. I just don't see the appetite for this degree of blatant narcisism and bluster in the UK. Granted Johnson probably proves me wrong here but it's hard to draw comparisons 2019 because so many things are different compared with then. Anyway, point is Farage polling never really transfers to votes, but we'll see. 

This time might be a different. The country has gone to shit and the Tories have been telling everyone it's because of small boatsi. Add to that, a lot of Tories can't actually vote for their own party this time around, so that leaves a huge gap. The National Front, sorry Reform are waiting with open arms.

If this does actually happen then Tories only have themselves to blame.

O'Brien made a good point there about the new scare tactic of the Labour "Super majority". As has been posted and shown by the polls, it's proving completely counterproductive. There was definitely a risk that Labour voters would stay at home assuming the party were already over the line. But now the tories have set a higher bar it gives them some motivation to get out and vote.  :lol:

Everything Sunak touches turns to shit. 

• Like 2

So, I was listening to an interview with Starmer earlier and he said, quite clearly, he wouldn't work past 6pm ON A FRIDAY NIGHT unless there were exceptional circumstances, to protect some family time. I assume this is a jewish Friday Night Dinner thing, I dunno, but seems entirely sensible and reasonable to me.

Sunak* and the Telegraph's take on this? 

image.png.7a27374998eca597066c1558348cb80a.png

I am so sick of these cunts now, I really am. 

* Btw, I understand that Sunak didn't see his family for weeks or months at a time. I hope they divorce the gnome shit head. 

Not that non-Tories take much notice if the telegraph anyway but they didn’t seem too concerned about getting stuck into the lazy grifting cunts like JRM and Johnson 

• Like 3

35 minutes ago, Alex said:

Not that non-Tories take much notice if the telegraph anyway but they didn’t seem too concerned about getting stuck into the lazy grifting cunts like JRM and Johnson 

Aye.

• Starmer has family time one evening a week: DISGRACE.
  • Johnson does fuck all work, is on holiday half the time, has multiple affairs in office including being caught getting a blow job (allegedly): this is FINE, he needs to relax. 

Btw, bizarrely the majority of Telegraph readers, a large majority iirc, now say they will vote Labour. So why they read this shit is beyond me. Maybe the crossword and Sudoku are still canny. 

• Like 1

12 hours ago, Gemmill said:

If I was him btw, I'd resign on Friday. I wouldn't listen to any of this shit about he needs to do 6 months for the good of the party, etc. The party has been on manoeuvres against him since he got the job, I think he owes them fuck all. 

I'd be off to my mansion and my pool in California, flying this Saturday. 

This is assuming that the voters in his constituency don't make the decision for him, which would be sensational. :lol:

I think he will actually. Calling the election when he did was a big ‘fuck you’ to the parliamentary party. He just didn’t have the balls to properly walk away, because he’s a little manmy’s boy at the end of the day. So he’s carried on with this ridiculous halfhearted sham of a campaign to keep up appearances. Even if he’s still an MP, he’ll be nominally so. Moving to California without officially doing so (for the time being). The little cunt  

Edited by Alex
  • Like 1

8 minutes ago, Renton said:

Aye.

• Starmer has family time one evening a week: DISGRACE.
  • Johnson does fuck all work, is on holiday half the time, has multiple affairs in office including being caught getting a blow job (allegedly): this is FINE, he needs to relax. 

Btw, bizarrely the majority of Telegraph readers, a large majority iirc, now say they will vote Labour. So why they read this shit is beyond me. Maybe the crossword and Sudoku are still canny. 

I suppose it makes sense. They’re the ‘vote in your own interests’ brigade. As opposed to the swivel eyed, bring back capital punishment and drown the refugees lot. Voting for the Tories is no longer in their economic interest.

5 minutes ago, Renton said:

:lol:

Project Fear anyone? Funny thing is, I've already had to cut my foreign holidays because I am poorer under this government than I've ever been. 

What an absolute parcel of shite. 

Can we have the billions your mates hoovered up during Covid for taking on Ferry contracts without any boats and similar shite, please, you fucking midget personality vacuum. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1