Politics

Christmas Tree

French style employment laws?

Erm, yes please say 90% of working people.

I guess this means they are completely trying to firm up their core gammon vote of selfish as fuck pensioners. But this is why they are where they are. Next week can't come fast enough. 

• Like 4

Fucking hell, just seen this:

Sir John said that he was not opposed to immigration – but that “English people are white” and he did not “want to see my Englishness and my English culture destroyed.”

Somewhere in Fenham, LM is in the bacon shed.

randy marsh masturbating GIF by South Park

• Haha 5

On 26/06/2024 at 14:53, Gemmill said:

Click through to see just how many times they've copied and pasted the word tax. They're having a nightmare. 

Had this "you can't vote Labour, they'll increase your taxes...." line thrown at me the other day for umpteenth time. 

"if it means an increase in public spending then I'm OK with that..." seemed to make the Tory campaigner's brain melt :lol: 

28 minutes ago, Alex said:

When the Halls and Shepherd sold the club, wasn’t the large debt almost the same as what they’d taken out in dividends over their tenure? 

It wouldn't have been far off it. Tory Hall showed all his Tory instincts quickly selling his majority share to Ashley as soon as he had an offer whilst his NUFC partner was in hospital with pneumonia I think it was? He's always been full of shit and apart from realising where the new money was going to come from in the early days and getting a piece of the action when it was still cheap enough, he speculated to accumulate and they took their dividends every year and then sold when the game was up and they couldn't afford to compete. 

Hall had a seyson ticket at Roker Park as well as at SJP, not saying he was a secret MLF, it was probably a business thing like CT's sofa shop having one at NUFC. 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Alex said:

When the Halls and Shepherd sold the club, wasn’t the large debt almost the same as what they’d taken out in dividends over their tenure? 

I can hear Leazes brisstling in his bacon shed at that post.

• Haha 3

I think Reform’s success, if they get anything like those 19 seats, will be their undoing. Because a little bit of scrutiny will reveal their abhorrent views 

• Like 5

7 minutes ago, Renton said:

Just watching C4 news now. I can't see Reform getting a seat after that. You'd have to be a completely twisted racist fuck to vote for them. Surely not even Clacton are this bad. 

I reckon they'll pick up a few seats. Sadly, a lot of people will actually agree with him.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Gemmill said:

Aye, there's people will have watched that and be pumped up by it unfortunately. 

But more to the point, nobody watches the news. It just won't even get seen by the cast majority. 

There's a thing on C4 (again) about deep fakes on now. Honestly, this is really scary. Someone releases one just before the GE then fuck knows. Democracy is broken. 

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Gemmill said:

Aye, there's people will have watched that and be pumped up by it unfortunately. 

But more to the point, nobody watches the news. It just won't even get seen by the cast majority. 

The cast may not see it, but hopefully the orchestra will and will spread the word.

18 hours ago, Gemmill said:

Excellent work, C4. 

Rumours circulating that Andrew Baker is a paid actor and it's a set up from C4. He has denied this but that far right are having none of it. A bit like when the mackems fail to accept that Bilbao have no links with them.

• Haha 2

Just now, Holden McGroin said:

Rumours circulating that Andrew Baker is a paid actor and it's a set up from C4. He has denied this but that far right are having none of it. A bit like when the mackems fail to accept that Bilbao have no links with them.

Aye it's clearly complete bullshit but Farage is on Loose Women saying that Reform are the victims of a stitch up. 

Meantime the PM is on BBC news actually saying "effing Paki". Tbf he seems genuinely upset, as he should be - reckons it's been hard for his kids. 

Ladies and gentlemen, the state of UK politics in 2024!

Farage really is a deeply unpleasant force in this country. 

• Like 2

33 minutes ago, Gemmill said:

Aye it's clearly complete bullshit but Farage is on Loose Women saying that Reform are the victims of a stitch up. 

Meantime the PM is on BBC news actually saying "effing Paki". Tbf he seems genuinely upset, as he should be - reckons it's been hard for his kids. 

Ladies and gentlemen, the state of UK politics in 2024!

Farage really is a deeply unpleasant force in this country. 

If it's been a stitch up then why the fuck would he make an immediate apology for it? :lol: Surely the first thing you do is go, I don't recognise any of the people in that video, I'll do some digging before I make a statement.