Politics

Christmas Tree

33 minutes ago, Renton said:

This graph tells me that 75% of 2019 tory voters are cunts, and 24% are uber cunts. 

image.png.ef2f37244c96e2e5106ac8bcb87572a3.png

buuuuut the rest are sound, so there's that at least.

Aye. They've also been campaigning using their opponent's colours, onfuscated who candidates really represent, and have set up a fake "fact check" website like last time. 

Quite heartening nobody seems to buying it. 

Just now, Renton said:

Aye. They've also been campaigning using their opponent's colours, onfuscated who candidates really represent, and have set up a fake "fact check" website like last time. 

Quite heartening nobody seems to buying it. 

This is why it's a weird tactic. It's not going to convince anybody but the already dyed in the wool Tory voter. Those departing for Lib Dems or Greens aren't stupid enough to buy it, and those leaving for Reform aren't going to see it as a sign to stick with the Tories but further 'proof' you can't trust the 'establishment'.

Just now, Gemmill said:

Not sure any of this stuff matters, but the Economist has endorsed Labour for the first time since 2005.

Did they endorse the tories the other time, or were they neutral? If the former, the Economist can suck my balls. 

8 minutes ago, Gemmill said:

Absolutely STINKING reading for the Tories. Which is nice. 

Should’ve sent the beeb. They’d have found a few loyal ones 

• Haha 4

Latest ploy by the conservatives, to say a vote for Labour is a "surrender". Which is patroinising bollocks which I am sure yet again will be counterproductive.

People of this country need to STAND UP AND FIGHT!

image.png.806813ce6c81ddc0dde73804aecfa466.png

Edited by Renton
  • Haha 3

4 minutes ago, Renton said:

Latest ploy by the conservatives, to say a vote for Labour is a "surrender". Which is patroinising bollocks which I am sure yet again will be counterproductive.

People of this country need to STAND UP AND FIGHT!

image.png.806813ce6c81ddc0dde73804aecfa466.png

They're getting a load of shit for it. It'll probably be deleted later in the day, or he can keep it up and confirm that he's a cunt that way instead. 

• Like 1