Politics

Christmas Tree

2 hours ago, Gemmill said:

Sunak plumbing new depths. 12 days til polling day. 

Btw, the latest prediction from electoral calculus has Labour and the Tories down a couple of points at the expense of Reform. But it hammers the Tories and increases Labour’s predicted majority. It also predicts Reform getting 3 seats.

https://www.electoralcalculus.co.uk/prediction_main.html

Right wing press is no longer cheerleading for Farage. It would be fucking tremendous if this costs him the seat in Clacton. 

• Like 3

13 minutes ago, Gemmill said:

Right wing press is no longer cheerleading for Farage. It would be fucking tremendous if this costs him the seat in Clacton. 

Farage supporters seem to be the same ilk as Trump supporters. He’ll just shout IMMIGRANTS to distract them. And they’ll lap it up.

Nice to see the right wing press having a go at the far right though. They must feel they are a threat to the Tories now.

Edited by Holden McGroin
  • Like 2

Just now, Holden McGroin said:

Farage supporters seem to be the same ilk as Trump supporters. He’ll just shout IMMIGRANTS to distract them. And they’ll lap it up.

They're all Mail readers as well though. It's which mind virus they're more susceptible to. 

Anyway another Tory has been named as under investigation for betting - this one put a bunch of bets on which suggests he was trying to stay under the radar. 

Oh dear.

• Like 2

34 minutes ago, Gemmill said:

He's publically outed himself as a literal  traitor. The other thing that struck me with his latest proniuncements was his narcissism was clearly on display. That's worked okay for Trump but I'm not sure it will for Farage in England. There's a reason he has never been elected as an MP. He may well have fucked it. 

Question is, what will happen to disaffected Reform supporters? Hopefully they will just stay at home. 

• Like 1

Just now, Renton said:

He's publically outed himself as a literal  traitor. The other thing that struck me with his latest proniuncements was his narcissism was clearly on display. That's worked okay for Trump but I'm not sure it will for Farage in England. There's a reason he has never been elected as an MP. He may well have fucked it. 

Question is, what will happen to disaffected Reform supporters? Hopefully they will just stay at home. 

I'd take the Tory winning Clacton over Farage. BTW did you know the Tory candidate (currently MP) in Clacton is the vicar off Bread? What a world we live in. 

• Haha 4

2 hours ago, Gemmill said:

I’m just sat here wondering why Meghan won’t ring her dad?  

WHY MEGHAN?????

• Haha 4

18 minutes ago, Monkeys Fist said:

I’m just sat here wondering why Meghan won’t ring her dad?  

WHY MEGHAN?????

Cos he's an attention seeking cunt 

• Haha 3

48 minutes ago, Rayvin said:

Joke aside, what the fuck is going on in that video :lol:

Seems like getting into the bookies is life or death for some people.

I think I’ve seen it before and it’s one of those mental shrove Tuesday football matches getting out of hand 

:lol:

These two having a cunt-off. 

I love how wound up Farage is at the first sign of scrutiny. Imagine Starmer standing on an open top bus with a mic every time the Mail has said something negative about him over the last 4 years. 

Proper little thin-skinned wanker. 

• Haha 4

Perhaps they are both morally repugnant. 

Mind, Farage was telling us a couple of days ago that he was the only one clever enogh to realise the EU was to blame for Putin's invasion at this time, so he was wrong about that. 

1 hour ago, Rayvin said:

Joke aside, what the fuck is going on in that video :lol:

Seems like getting into the bookies is life or death for some people.

Isn't it some archaic sport, some predecessor to football? Two Derbyshire villages having a fight, but calling it tradition?