Politics

Christmas Tree

This video's like a comedy sketch with the punchline absolutely happening around 2.50. into it. :lol:

(These cunts have gave us Tory government after Tory government, can we not just saw off the middle part of England downwards?)

• Haha 3

That, dear friends, is where my partner comes from and my in-laws still live. :lol:

In fairness, they do their best to avoid the town centre too...

• Haha 4

28 minutes ago, Meenzer said:

That, dear friends, is where my partner comes from and my in-laws still live. :lol:

In fairness, they do their best to avoid the town centre too...

Best to avoid it especially if the MiL is a milf? That lad in the mobility scooter hunts them down like a lion chasing down buffalo in the Serengeti. :good:

• Haha 3

2 hours ago, Howmanheyman said:

This video's like a comedy sketch with the punchline absolutely happening around 2.50. into it. :lol:

(These cunts have gave us Tory government after Tory government, can we not just saw off the middle part of England downwards?)

Lewis Goodall is a national treasure. I think I'd emigrate after 6 weeks of speaking to people like that though. 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Christmas Tree said:

Not one to miss an opportunity

Edit Listing image 4

Edit Listing image 3

:lol: Now I know how Andy's old toys felt at Christmas. Even boldon man has abandoned them. 

• Haha 5

Looks like the Tories have finally located their testicles with respect to Farage. They're all coming out and condemning his comments about Putin. Comments he's been making for fucking years obviously. 

It's good though, this kind of shit should be called out. 

I think he'll still end up winning in Clacton, but it'll be great if him subjecting himself to this increased scrutiny ends up being the thing that finally brings him down. 

My X feed is polluted with support for Reform aka National Front. I’m hoping it’s because I just clicked on a few messages and it’s targeted - rather than public opinion. You can’t trust this country after Brexit though. The percentage of chin dribblers is huge.

Edited by Holden McGroin
  • Like 1

2 minutes ago, Gemmill said:

Are you using the "for you" view? I don't go near that shit. "Following" view only and you won't get served up that drivel. 

Aye. “For you”. I clicked on a bad accident once and now I get battered with “morbid knowledge” and horrific deaths as well now.

6 minutes ago, Gemmill said:

I didn't realise former Olympic rower and headbutter of truck wing mirrors James Cracknell is a Tory candidate. 

His ex missus might be god tier milf but she’s almost unbelievably lost the plot more than the fuckin dolt she was married to :cuppa: 

40 minutes ago, PaddockLad said:

His ex missus might be god tier milf but she’s almost unbelievably lost the plot more than the fuckin dolt she was married to :cuppa: 

When Cracknell first clonked his head, he suffered a complete personality change and Turner was scared to leave him with their kids. 

The roles are now reversed, but all it took to do that to her was Facebook. 

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Gemmill said:

Looks like the Tories have finally located their testicles with respect to Farage. They're all coming out and condemning his comments about Putin. Comments he's been making for fucking years obviously. 

It's good though, this kind of shit should be called out. 

I think he'll still end up winning in Clacton, but it'll be great if him subjecting himself to this increased scrutiny ends up being the thing that finally brings him down. 

Actually don’t mind him winning if it’s the only Reform seat. I don’t mind Sunak winning his either as long as the Tories are annihilated. The former will be sick as a fucking chip with everything from the scrutiny you mention to the day to day MP stuff. Sunak would I think rather be free to move to California so I hope he ends up as an opposition backbencher 

• Like 1