Politics

Christmas Tree

10 minutes ago, Renton said:

Wibble.

Isn't this just a rehash of the Truss cheese rant? :lol:

• Haha 2

Sunak refusing to deny that there aren't more people involved in this betting scandal. 

Tim Montgomerie reckons there's "another half a dozen" involved and Iain Dale says there are rumours of a cabinet minister. 

Sunak remains "incredibly angry" about it all. So angry, in fact, that he's actually been frozen into complete inaction and has yet to suspend anyone from the party. That is like super angry. 

• Haha 3

1 hour ago, Renton said:

Wibble.

Conservative "Meat Tax!"

Conservative, Meet Axe

Edited by The Fish

56 minutes ago, Gemmill said:

Sunak refusing to deny that there aren't more people involved in this betting scandal. 

Tim Montgomerie reckons there's "another half a dozen" involved and Iain Dale says there are rumours of a cabinet minister. 

Sunak remains "incredibly angry" about it all. So angry, in fact, that he's actually been frozen into complete inaction and has yet to suspend anyone from the party. That is like super angry. 

It is fucking bizarre how bad this lot are. :lol:

Reminds me of the Producers. Can someone do a knock up of the Producers posters with Sunak and say Gove's face superimposed? Can't believe this hasn't been done. I mean I would with my fantastic photoshop skills, but I'm too busy. :whistling:

• Haha 2

10 minutes ago, RobinRobin said:

Sunaks just angry they got better odds than he did. 

Because he gave one of the lads a fiver to stick a bet on for him, and he went straight to the bar with it and got a pint of John Smith.

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Renton said:

Just seen this, Farage is apparently endorsing Andrew Tate? And 20% of the population will vote for this utter cunt? Depressing as fuck.

https://www.theguardian.com/politics/article/2024/jun/20/nigel-farage-andrew-tate-important-voice-men-podcast-interview

image.png.9f4c574c289b3855337babc24efbd3f5.png

20% of the electorate potentially voting for reform FFS. We are lucky there are only 2 weeks of the election left as they are plugging a big gap for the gammons and the interest in them is increasing 

9 minutes ago, Kid Dynamite said:

20% of the electorate potentially voting for reform FFS. We are lucky there are only 2 weeks of the election left as they are plugging a big gap for the gammons and the interest in them is increasing 

I blame the media, you barely see the greens or any other 'minor' party but farage has a season ticket on QT and all the rest. 

• Like 3

8 minutes ago, Kid Dynamite said:

Well aye, Reform = Farage. 

I wonder how many of them really know how bad he is though. Imagine being a father of a daughter and voting for someone who endorses a rapist. Two rapists - Trump and Tate. 

I suspect and certainly hope that Reform are near their ceiling at this point. I'm not yet at a point where I can accept the British, well English, public are full blown fascists. 

• Like 2

My used to be a staunch mild tory who's always voted for them lass has just told me she's voted Labour by post..

Mainly Partygate but says I've influenced her as well :)

Edited by NJS

2 hours ago, Kid Dynamite said:

I think its the obvious choice for staunch Tories that can't really vote for their own anymore. This has been brought on by the complete ineptitude to the Conservatives. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, NJS said:

My used to be a staunch mild tory who's always voted for them lass has just told me she's voted Labour by post..

Mainly Partygate but says I've influenced her as well :)

Well done on convincing her so easily. And congratulations on your silver wedding anniversary btw

• Haha 2

10 hours ago, Renton said:

Just seen this, Farage is apparently endorsing Andrew Tate? And 20% of the population will vote for this utter cunt? Depressing as fuck.

https://www.theguardian.com/politics/article/2024/jun/20/nigel-farage-andrew-tate-important-voice-men-podcast-interview

image.png.9f4c574c289b3855337babc24efbd3f5.png

Does Quiff live in Clacton?