Politics

Christmas Tree

Just now, Dazzler said:

Aye, super gluing yourself to a road at rush hour when low paid workers are commuting and likely to get a bollocking or potentially lose their job because of it is a cunts trick, they aren’t proving anything to anyone with stunts like that. The fact that they could cause delay to emergency services leading to someone dying too seems to mean nowt to them either.

Most normal people already understand and agree with their goals so it makes no sense for them to piss on their chips.

It's not going to motivate those with power to enact change to do anything. Just Stop Oil are actually recruiting people to the other side with their nonsense. 

• Like 2

1 minute ago, The Fish said:

It's not going to motivate those with power to enact change to do anything. Just Stop Oil are actually recruiting people to the other side with their nonsense. 

Agreed. Now if you’ll excuse me I need to go and leave my car idling for an hour before I leave the office, for completely unconnected reasons.

7 minutes ago, Dazzler said:

What’s their foreign secret? Tories did 9/11?

Secretary. It’s annoying as duck is autocorrect 

• Haha 4

8 minutes ago, Gemmill said:

Just trying to plug into the Great Reset conspiracy theory, the fucking grifter. 

The fact it's already been debunked will mean fuck all now he's said it. His supporters have drank the kool aid and will think anything contradicting this lie is deep state corruption. Mongs, the lot of them.

• Like 5

Well it’s no coincidence the thick as fuck conspiraloons lap up his verbal diarrhoea 

• Like 2

Fabricant and Truss predicted to win theirs though. Which is even better. If the Tories have about 60 MPs and those are two of the high profile ones :lol: 

• Like 1
  • Haha 4

:lol:

Fabricant as tory leader. A pound shop Boris leading them into an even bigger defeat in 2029. Anything is possible at this point. 

• Haha 2

Listen, I don't think anyone should jump to any conclusions. It's impossible to know for certain why she put the bet on and whether her actual fucking husband tipped her off. 

It would be inappropriate to comment while an investigation is ongoing. 

• Haha 9

The husband - Director of Campaigns, Tony Lee - took a leave of absence yesterday. 

I'm sure it's unrelated to any alleged wrongdoing, and he just had some other things to do in the middle of an election campaign of which he is the director. 

CCHQ is refusing to comment on whether their statement that the gambling commission has approached them about "a number of individuals" means that there's more than just the ones we currently know about. 

I would caution you all against politicising this or jumping to any conclusions whilst the investigation is ongoing. It wouldn't be right 

• Haha 6

:lol:

You have to laugh that their grifting has landed them in the shit. They are fucking incompetent at literally EVERYTHING. 

Will this have any electoral consequences? Presumably it will although their campaigning is so woeful I am not sure it would be worse if they did literally nothing. 

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Gemmill said:

Lovely that they've timed all of this for postal votes arriving. Mine just landed today. 

Make sure you use a pen and not a pencil, you lazy twat. 

7 minutes ago, Renton said:

Make sure you use a pen and not a pencil, you lazy twat. 

Can I do it in blood?

2 minutes ago, Renton said:

Screen grab of tweet from the conservatives hastily deleted. :lol:

image.png.03f8de7dc1daa15445e119571cd8c720.png

It's been there since yesterday that. Fucking insane considering the circumstances. They've only deleted it mid morning today. 

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Renton said:

Screen grab of tweet from the conservatives hastily deleted. :lol:

image.png.03f8de7dc1daa15445e119571cd8c720.png

Lads, have a look at this absolutely belta tweet I've just put up. Fuck sake Tony man, I had 10 likes on that you fucking dick.

• Haha 2