Politics

Christmas Tree

1 hour ago, Gemmill said:

This woman seems nice. 

I guarantee her granddaughter has just started to nod along with her racist bullshit for a quiet life.

• Like 1

34 minutes ago, ewerk said:

Farage coming out against the NHS is a brave move.

When you’ve no chance of getting elected, there’s nothing to lose. 

• Like 1

Posted (edited)
11 hours ago, wykikitoon said:

This D-Day thing has stirred up more emotions than anything these cunts have done over the past 14 years.

All the lies and shite over the past 4 years have been fucking brutal, yet this is the one thing thats got people riled more than anything.

It's a racist red wall no-no

Edited by RobinRobin

15 hours ago, wykikitoon said:

This D-Day thing has stirred up more emotions than anything these cunts have done over the past 14 years.

All the lies and shite over the past 4 years have been fucking brutal, yet this is the one thing thats got people riled more than anything.

Yeah, I know. What I find somewhat incredible is that it’s this that has made a lot of people realise what the Tories are really about. Anyone with a grain of common sense should realise that all the patriotic, flag-shagging, poppy wearing stuff they indulge in is totally fake. They are, in most cases, literally traitors in the way they’ve prioritised personal gain far and away over national interest. But, more specifically, they couldn’t give a flying fuck about the wellbeing of people who are in or used to be in the armed forces. 

I love Nigel cos he tells it like it is. 

You're all gonna have to start paying for healthcare? 

Ya wha? Can we get back to hating on brown people, Nigel, cos you've lost me here. 

• Like 3

1 hour ago, ewerk said:

This is the level of scrutiny every party should be held to during an election period. 

Most of the reform candidates just come across as racist simpletons pulled off the street tbh 

7 minutes ago, Kid Dynamite said:

Sad state of affairs when the SNP, Plaid Cymru and Green Party reps outperform the major political parties 

These TV debates are pointless imo. It’s just showboating and not many people actually watch them. And I bet a lot if those who did, didn’t last the distance 

1 minute ago, Kid Dynamite said:

This is the level of scrutiny every party should be held to during an election period. 

Most of the reform candidates just come across as racist simpletons pulled off the street tbh 

Nolan’s pretty good imo. Sticks to the point and doesn’t let people off the hook. On that basis most mainstream politicians will avoid him 

16 minutes ago, Alex said:

Nolan’s pretty good imo. Sticks to the point and doesn’t let people off the hook. On that basis most mainstream politicians will avoid him 

He should stick to 5Live. The amount of sectarian division he causes over here on his local show is off the charts.

• Like 1

26 minutes ago, ewerk said:

He should stick to 5Live. The amount of sectarian division he causes over here on his local show is off the charts.

I wasn’t really aware of that. I did see him at Belfast City Airport once. Going off the size of him sectarianism isn’t the only thing he needs to lay off

• Haha 1