Politics

Christmas Tree

11 minutes ago, Alex said:

With the child allowance thing, man. :lol: It’s like he’s a bit embarrassed because he knows he should know. But at the same time the overwhelming vibe is that they don’t really care because they don’t really give a shit and it’s just a bit of a boring chore even having to do the interview 

The way he says "yeah I probably should have checked that before I came on". No mate, you should have fucking known it anyway because it's your job. 

Like you say, it's just a job title, it's not *their* actual job. 

• Like 1

29 minutes ago, Gemmill said:

Finally some vox pops I can get behind.

There's a Geordie on there who's lost his medals at the event, sadly. 

I understand why officers vote Tory, but your standard squaddie?

17 minutes ago, wykikitoon said:

I understand why officers vote Tory, but your standard squaddie?

It boils my piss when proper low paid workers come out and say they’d vote for them. Like, why? What have they ever done for you? Give you a few quid in tax cuts, but ensured your food, rent, energy bill goes up by thousands. Made it so you have to go to food banks to feed your kids, made it next to impossible to see your GP, and god forbid you need treatment at a hospital.

But really they vote for them because the tories want to sink boats full of brown people. That’s the ugly truth of it.

• Like 5

30 minutes ago, Dazzler said:

It boils my piss when proper low paid workers come out and say they’d vote for them. Like, why? What have they ever done for you? Give you a few quid in tax cuts, but ensured your food, rent, energy bill goes up by thousands. Made it so you have to go to food banks to feed your kids, made it next to impossible to see your GP, and god forbid you need treatment at a hospital.

But really they vote for them because the tories want to sink boats full of brown people. That’s the ugly truth of it.

Because they read the Daily Mail or The Sun.

• Like 2

At the next debate when Starmer mentions his dad was a tool maker, I reckon Sunak turning to him and asking "were you his biggest?" would flip the polls for a Tory win. It would bring the house down. 

• Haha 1

Defaults immediately when pushed to robotically repeating his first answer. :lol:

Ignore that last post, he'd fluff the punchline. 

• Haha 5

Putting aside the fact it was disrespectful, it was a completely stupid thing to do. In the run up to an election you want to look powerful, what better way to do that than be on the evening news shaking hands with other world leaders. This campaign is going to become the reference guide in how not to run one.

• Like 5

1 hour ago, Gemmill said:

Defaults immediately when pushed to robotically repeating his first answer. :lol:

Ignore that last post, he'd fluff the punchline. 

Same vibes. Only this bloke was a legend and Sunak is a nonce.

image.thumb.jpeg.63df13f45ccbc1754a3c9de6d3e14ba0.jpeg

• Haha 2

This D-Day thing has stirred up more emotions than anything these cunts have done over the past 14 years.

All the lies and shite over the past 4 years have been fucking brutal, yet this is the one thing thats got people riled more than anything.

• Like 1

:lol:

Penny Mordaunt must be looking forward to the debates tonight. This has probably cost her her seat cos it was on a knife edge previously and she's a bit of a fake armed forces type. 

• Haha 2

I think her best bet tonight would be to stand there in silence for the full hour while holding a big fuck off sword.

• Haha 1

5 hours ago, Gemmill said:

The way he says "yeah I probably should have checked that before I came on". No mate, you should have fucking known it anyway because it's your job. 

Like you say, it's just a job title, it's not *their* actual job. 

Just look at how many reshuffles these fuckers have went through. Minister for Children was probably Minister of Transport or some shit 6 weeks ago. 

• Like 1

57 minutes ago, Gemmill said:

:lol:

Penny Mordaunt must be looking forward to the debates tonight. This has probably cost her her seat cos it was on a knife edge previously and she's a bit of a fake armed forces type. 

She is. Iirc, she was a naval reservist who did the least possible to retain that status before taking the maximum amount of time allowed as a sabbatical due to a career before leaving. Whilst making out she’d been in the proper military 

• Like 3

28 minutes ago, Gemmill said:

If she gets them out, she'll win the YouGov snap poll. Always an option. 

• Haha 4