Politics

Christmas Tree

4 minutes ago, Gemmill said:

Even Braverman howks him :lol:

I've gone back and quoted myself cos I'd last-paged myself and friends don't do that to friends. 

Especially your only friend.

• Haha 3

They’re all fucked because not one of them will admit Brexit is a massive reason why the economy is tanking. The zealotry has gotten the party / government into this mess and more zealotry isn’t going to get them out of it. 

1 minute ago, Alex said:

They’re all fucked because not one of them will admit Brexit is a massive reason why the economy is tanking. The zealotry has gotten the party / government into this mess and more zealotry isn’t going to get them out of it. 

Well not returning to last weelk's argument, not even Starmer will admit it, so we're canny fucked really, just keep ignoring that flatulent elephant there in the corner. 

• Thanks 1

Just now, Renton said:

More wierdness from Mordaunt, didn't she also feature Oscar Pistorius in one of her promos. She sounds like a bit of an idiot tbh, I am shocked.

It was meant to be Johnny Peacock that was featuring but Pistorious was also in the shot. Peacock has asked to he removed from the video though. 

If Pistorious asked to he removed, that really would be funny. 

• Haha 4

1 minute ago, Gemmill said:

I didn't realise that only

Sunak

Mordaunt

Truss 

Tugendhat

Currently have the numbers to get through today, with 2.5 hours remaining. 

They all need to take a note of how many votes they get, so when they get their VoNC in the future they use that as a mandate to continue.

10 minutes ago, Renton said:

Well not returning to last weelk's argument, not even Starmer will admit it, so we're canny fucked really, just keep ignoring that flatulent elephant there in the corner. 

But you could see him making moves towards closer alignment if he got in. I don’t think the Tories can / would even try before the next election. 

Johnson didn’t give a fuck about how it looked before, why would he care now?

Plus the whole thing would basically be about getting five minutes of Johnson bashing on prime time TV.

• Like 1

As of 4pm, just under 50% have declared support with currently 4 meeting the threshold for the next stage - Sunak (45), Mordaunt (25), Truss (21) & Tugendhat (20). 

Badenoch (16), Zahawi (14), Hunt (13), Braverman (12), Javid (11) and Chishti (0) still short.

54 minutes ago, Craig said:

As of 4pm, just under 50% have declared support with currently 4 meeting the threshold for the next stage - Sunak (45), Mordaunt (25), Truss (21) & Tugendhat (20). 

Badenoch (16), Zahawi (14), Hunt (13), Braverman (12), Javid (11) and Chishti (0) still short.

That’s still a lot of undeclared support.