Politics

Christmas Tree

Fuck off you lying cunt! Broke the ministerial code by telling Parliament you attended no such parties. His resignation is the only acceptable outcome.

image.png.9c2ffeec774330b88e4c1a57dd33650c.png

45 minutes ago, ewerk said:

Still nothing from Sunak which looks more and more like he’s preparing a resignation.

Even if Johnson rides this one out there’s a very good chance that he’s got a few more FPNs in the post.

Do we know which party he was funded for yet? The cake ambush, the garden party, or the flat party?

Lying and getting away with it is the new normal in British politics. Depressing and troubling. Hopefully that ends at the next election and they pay the price. It should really come sooner but that would require the Tory party finding a moral compass - they still seem in awe of this clown and his campaigning ability. They should pay more attention to the polls. This is their opportunity to get rid of him. 

4 minutes ago, Dr Gloom said:

Lying and getting away with it is the new normal in British politics. Depressing and troubling. Hopefully that ends at the next election and they pay the price. It should really come sooner but that would require the Tory party finding a moral compass - they still seem in awe of this clown and his campaigning ability. They should pay more attention to the polls. This is their opportunity to get rid of him. 

This campaigning ability, is it a thing. He's beaten Livingstone and Corbyn. Wow, I'm in awe. A lot of people will never forgive him for this for very personal reasons.

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, Renton said:

Do we know which party he was funded for yet? The cake ambush, the garden party, or the flat party?

According to someone on Twitter the fines appear to be being released in chronological order so this one is for the birthday party.

Just now, ewerk said:

According to someone on Twitter the fines appear to be being released in chronological order so this one is for the birthday party.

Must admit I didn't find that one particularly egregious. More to come then hopefully.

1 minute ago, Renton said:

This campaigning ability, is it a thing. He's beaten Livingstone and Corbyn. Wow, I'm in awe. A lot of people will never forgive him for this for very personal reasons.

All the more reason to get rid of him. If they want to win the next election this is their chance. 

But honestly, who runs Starmer closest? Johnson or Truss? 

Aye, Corbyn did relatively well against May but she was a fucking disaster. I think he definitely had an appeal at the last election but that also needs to be set against the disdain in which Corbyn was held. So I think it’s definitely overplayed by the PM’s supporters. You also had the ‘getting Brexit done’ factor which resonated and that’s gone now. As it happens I know a couple who live in Blyth who both voted Green at the last election. They both have military connections in their family and they had misgivings about Corbyn because of that. They’d never vote for either the Tories or any of the Brexit parties. I honestly think it’s a done deal that places like Blyth will go back to Labour. They might not have enough MPs to form a government on their own but I’d be surprised if Labour weren’t the biggest party next time round whoever is the Tory leader 

Edited by Alex
  • Like 4

I honestly sometimes think maybe I'm too harsh on the Daily Mail because they have this occasional angle where they seem to stand up for a generally "British" sort of common decency which can at times accidentally align them against the forces of darkness.

And then I read headlines like that, clearly intended to save the most insufferable, useless leader we have ever had.. and I'm reminded that they are literally nothing more than the Tory party propaganda wing, populated entirely by the lowest, most disgusting people to have ever walked the earth outside of the Conservative party itself.

If I was in a position to impose standards or penalties around lying, misleading information, and disingenuous political reporting, I would go out of my way - make it my life's work even - to see the mail obliterated with those who work for it made to pick fruit on minimum wage as part of a life sentence community service initiative to rehabilitate bad faith actors, supervised by a team of refugees - and I would consider this act to be the single greatest contribution I could possibly have made to human history.

• Like 3

1 hour ago, PaddockLad said:

9 minutes which those conforming to the regulations didn’t spend with their dying loved ones. It doesn’t matter if it’s 9 minutes or 9 hours, it was a criminal act. 

Fuck off you horrible apologist cunts! 

• Like 3

I’m fucking raging about this. Everyone will have their own story. One of our group from Uni died of a massive heart attack at the start of lockdown. It happened in front of his wife and 7 year old twins. None of us were allowed to attend his funeral to support them. We abided by the rules that they put in place and then chose to disregard themselves. 

the refusal to resign, whilst accepting what they did was wrong is just further insult. Utterly shameful.

• Like 5

Listening to tory apologists on R5 constantly minimise it ("it's basically a parking ticket") one after the other is sickening. The amount of division this cunt generates is unreal. Destroying the country from within. I hope there's something left of this country when this cunt finally goes. 

• Like 3

Given that Sunak is “only” paid £150k ( his combined MP and Chancellor salaries), it makes you wonder why he and his Mrs. are now prepared to pay several millions in taxes to keep him there, doesn’t it? 

• Like 4

1 hour ago, Monkeys Fist said:

Given that Sunak is “only” paid £150k ( his combined MP and Chancellor salaries), it makes you wonder why he and his Mrs. are now prepared to pay several millions in taxes to keep him there, doesn’t it? 

Before he got a proper role in government, that prick was prepared to go on TV and absolutely debase himself, telling whatever the lie of the day was and defending the indefensible. 

When you now realise that he was absolutely fucking loaded, it brings into focus just how much of a power hungry little prick he is. It was all about showing his loyalty so he could make his way to the top job. 

What a greasy little cunt. 

• Like 5

19 hours ago, Meenzer said:

Mendacious lickspittle cunt in "being mendacious lickspittle cunt" shocker

What's funny about this is that this freak probably does believe NHS and teaching staff get pissed in the staff rooms, because that's the standards set by fucking MPs in the HoP with their God knows how many bars. Completely out of touch. I heard one tory MP cunt yesterday justify the suitcase of booze delivered to Downing street because No. 10 doesn't have a bar! Anyway, as predicted, he's pissed off the teaching profession, as predicted. Not that his constituents care.

4 minutes ago, Gemmill said:

Before he got a proper role in government, that prick was prepared to go on TV and absolutely debase himself, telling whatever the lie of the day was and defending the indefensible. 

When you now realise that he was absolutely fucking loaded, it brings into focus just how much of a power hungry little prick he is. It was all about showing his loyalty so he could make his way to the top job. 

What a greasy little cunt. 

Yeah, but that gig's fucked now isn't it? He was apparently told yesterday that he couldn't resign as that would be the end of Johnson. Why the loyalty though? I suspect Johnson will ditch him now at the first opportunity anyway, as he'll be seen as a loose canon. 

1 hour ago, Monkeys Fist said:

Hes there to represent the interests of the City of London from wence he came and corporate finance cunts in general, so was Sajiv Javid. Both in favour of Brexit for obvious scrutiny avoiding reasons...

• Like 1