Politics

Christmas Tree

4 minutes ago, Renton said:

He'd find a way. He's cut from the same cloth. A snide hypocritical arsehole. 

What I should have said is I'd have enjoyed him being pulled apart for defending the prick, and then start playing the victim again. 

Sunak's approval ratings have dropped off a cliff. Good. Another unmitigated cunt. People took their time waking up to it though.

Wait til they find out he's Honey I Shrunk the Chancellor sized too. 

• Haha 4

Seeing as Johnson (cunt) always takes the piss out of Blackford for his weight (fucking irony), I'd love someone to say to Sunak "Can you stand up when you answer....OH I'm sorry, you are"

• Haha 5

1 hour ago, Craig said:

Just when you think Johnson couldn't attain a higher cunt status he turns it up to 11. 

It's ONLY times like this when I miss Asprilla. I'd love to see how he can defend shit like this.

They’d say Brexit is being implemented by the wrong people etc. 

It's the wrong question in a way - she's an Indian citizen who moved here 7 years ago - they should be asking why she isn't enamoured of the UK enough to become a citizen - then if the answer is to avoid tax then go for the "patriotic" angle. 

• Like 2

I'm not sure whether I read it or was momentarily clever enough to come up with it  but my stock reply is that tax avoidance is just tax evasion that's been lobbied into legality. 

• Like 3

10 minutes ago, Alex said:

As usual the people arguing it’s above board miss the point about the rules being crooked 

👍 Radio 4 this morning, little inserts in the middle of the story, 'of course nobody is suggesting that anything is illegal'......Well it fucking should be, question the absurdity of it as well as the morality.

• Like 3

29 minutes ago, PaddockLad said:

Don't be harsh on yourself man....

Very interesting. This really is not a good look for an austerity tax raising chancellor in unprecedented times of the worst cost of living crisis in living memory. Labour needs to get rough and capitalise on this. 

Edited by Renton
  • Like 2

The usual suspects who have an fuckin coronary over the tax status and practices of Lewis Hamilton and Jimmy Carr are strangely quiet this morning...some imbeciles suggesting that as its legal there's nothing wrong...This couple have plainly had a chat about this, should've been when he entered parliament,  should definitely have been had when Sunak became head of the exchequer his wife,living with him at the HM Governments grace and favour residence at 11 Downing Street, is point blank refusing to contribute to despite having lived in the UK for 15 years  .  They probably  thought they'd get away with it,  and they're probably right...

• Like 4

30 minutes ago, PaddockLad said:

The usual suspects who have an fuckin coronary over the tax status and practices of Lewis Hamilton and Jimmy Carr are strangely quiet this morning...some imbeciles suggesting that as its legal there's nothing wrong...This couple have plainly had a chat about this, should've been when he entered parliament,  should definitely have been had when Sunak became head of the exchequer his wife,living with him at the HM Governments grace and favour residence at 11 Downing Street, is point blank refusing to contribute to despite having lived in the UK for 15 years  .  They probably  thought they'd get away with it,  and they're probably right...

Yeah, I thought that too re: the relative outrage at celebs doing it. Of course all the oligarchs funding the Tory party were at it too. 

• Like 3

I'm kind of struggling with this one tbh. She's not paying tax in the UK but she is presumably paying it in India? For earnings made from an Indian company? What is everyone complaining about...

Do you think the rich in India pay taxes unlike the rich in every other country on the planet? 

Anyway its about him setting taxes while she laughs at the little people (which does include him I suppose). 

• Haha 4