Politics

Christmas Tree

1 hour ago, Kid Dynamite said:

For the Tories. They bring in the thick, racist working class votes 

Agree in Anderson's case. Dorries was probably more of a pain for them. Washed up ols soak besotted with Johnson and his Johnson. Recently though she's started talking more sense than a lot of them. 

Charlie Windsor gets heckled in Australia, BBC news Sally Bundock reporting it, face like a slapped arse, very unimpressed which is different from gooey smile she has whenever she reports on a normal fluffy royal piece. It's chalk and cheese. :lol:

• Haha 3

1 hour ago, Howmanheyman said:

Charlie Windsor gets heckled in Australia, BBC news Sally Bundock reporting it, face like a slapped arse, very unimpressed which is different from gooey smile she has whenever she reports on a normal fluffy royal piece. It's chalk and cheese. :lol:

Shes posher than the fuckin queen that one :lol: 

• Haha 3

Johnson iirc threw out all dissenting conservatives who would not sign up to his hard Brexit, now Jenrick is doing the same with the ECHR (I recall this point has been made previously but now he has confirmed/doubled down on it). Would leave us in great company joining Belarus and Russia as the only European non-signatories to  this convention. Can such a right wing party really be elected? I really hope not but admit I'm just not sure any more. Hopefully in 4 years Labour will have made soem improvements and injected some positivity. I think they will have personally.

image.png.6dce7ebb781959397ffc0bd8121ab8e8.png

• Like 3

17 minutes ago, NJS said:

Badenoch wants a six day working week. Apart from "fuck that" the thought of their target base of pensioners voting for that is just fucking wrong. 

That story came from a parody twitter account.

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Craig said:

Suella Braverman sent government documents to private email 127 times - BBC News

Is she trying to suggest twin screens is something she's never heard of?! What an absolute load of horseshit. Lock her up!

:lol:

She's a bone fide moron. First, as you say, the solutiopn is to add a monitor to your set up. Second, the issue is with security, so this ridiculous excuse has nothing to do with the issue its caused.