Politics

Christmas Tree

Truss saying universities should be defunded if they don't support conservative ideals too. 

Honestly, Labour's conference didn't go great, but these days you can always rely on these fruit loops to open a window on just how fucking mental they all are. 

Rees Mogg has been running some event where he's pointedly refusing to refer to the "chair" or the event and instead INSISTING, and making a great performance of saying "chairMAN". 

Wow lads, you've got your finger on the pulse and you're nailing all the country's key concerns. Well done. 

1 minute ago, Gemmill said:

Truss saying universities should be defunded if they don't support conservative ideals too. 

Honestly, Labour's conference didn't go great, but these days you can always rely on these fruit loops to open a window on just how fucking mental they all are. 

Rees Mogg has been running some event where he's pointedly refusing to refer to the "chair" or the event and instead INSISTING, and making a great performance of saying "chairMAN". 

Wow lads, you've got your finger on the pulse and you're nailing all the country's key concerns. Well done. 

He did defend Rayner’s right to call him and his pals scum tbf to the mental nanny’s saggy cheb enthusiast.

26 minutes ago, Gemmill said:

I have never even noticed the term "Chair" was some kind of gender fluid tranny wokism term? I fear I may already have been brainwashed by LGBTQIA+brigade. Godspeed and run for your lives toontastic, for I am already doomed. 

11 minutes ago, Renton said:

I have never even noticed the term "Chair" was some kind of gender fluid tranny wokism term? I fear I may already have been brainwashed by LGBTQIA+brigade. Godspeed and run for your lives toontastic, for I am already doomed. 

Chair has been in circulation for as long as I’ve been working in corporate circles like. Mogg is clutching at best with that one.

Chairman, chairwoman, chairperson or simply chair have always been interchangeable depending on who sat in the seat and I don’t think anyone other than a desperate Tory gives a fuck tbh.

43 minutes ago, Dazzler said:

Chair has been in circulation for as long as I’ve been working in corporate circles like. Mogg is clutching at best with that one.

Chairman, chairwoman, chairperson or simply chair have always been interchangeable depending on who sat in the seat and I don’t think anyone other than a desperate Tory gives a fuck tbh.

You too have succumbed. Personstory will judge us harshly. 

• Haha 3

Simon Case, the cabinet secretary, has formally announced that he will stand down as the UK’s most senior civil servant at the end of the year.

In an email to the civil service, Case, who has served four prime ministers, said that he will go at the end of the year.

He said: “As many of you know, I have been undergoing medical treatment for a neurological condition over the last 18 months and, whilst the spirit remains willing, the body is not.

“It is a shame that I feel I have to spell this out, but my decision is solely to do with my health and nothing to do with anything else.”

His long-planned departure comes after a turbulent few weeks for the Downing Street operation marked by damaging leaks and internal rows, and could give Keir Starmer an opportunity for a reset.

The job advert for his replacement will go live on Monday, with names including the former John Lewis chief Sharon White and the Ofcom chief, Melanie Dawes, both thought to be in the frame.

1 hour ago, Gemmill said:

Aye. It sounds like he's got one of the bad ones tbf. 

“Mr. Fist , the tests show you have a degenerative neurological disease “

“Shit Doc, I only came in to have my prostate tickled. “

” Don’t worry, it’s one of the good ones”

• Haha 1